Calling Piraeus Cruise Port Experts. Question About the Port?

corinna121

We are scheduled to board the Journey today for a B2B. I know that our taxi driver can find it. Because I have read as much, but if someone could please let me know which cruise port the Azamara Journey is currently located. It would be so helpful and give my husband peace of mind. He really appreciates being completely prepared. Screenshot is attached. TIA

Azamara Journey Position.PNG

3 minutes ago, celebriteer said:

Hi, We are also on this cruise. I’m no expert, but comparing that screenshot to Google maps it looks like Terminal A. Hope I’m right but you should be able to see the ship from the road anyhow. 

Susan

Thank you Susan...I appreciate your help!!

3 hours ago, corinna121 said:

We are scheduled to board the Journey today for a B2B. I know that our taxi driver can find it. Because I have read as much, but if someone could please let me know which cruise port the Azamara Journey is currently located. It would be so helpful and give my husband peace of mind. He really appreciates being completely prepared. Screenshot is attached. TIA

Azamara Journey Position.PNG

If he, like me, wants to be prepared then download Marinetraffic app if he hasn't already and the morning of the cruise have a look and see where she is and you can show your taxi driver.  

Phil

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2