Umbrellas with loungers and AYCE on a Cozumel Beach- where?

NewerCruiserGA

Hello all- cruising out of Tampa with RC over New Years with wife and 16 year old. Last POC is Cozumel, and we'd like a place where we know we can get loungers with umbrella at the ocean. (it would be nice if the place was all-inclusive as well with F&B). Have reviewed multiple beach clubs for Cozumel and can't seem to tell from the pictures and descriptions if there is even a beach club that gives you loungers on the beach with umbrellas, AYCE and drink, without being right on top of one another. 

Activities and all of that are irrelevant- we aren't looking for waterparks or waverunners. We just want a nice beach to enjoy for the day, with good drinks and food to tide us over while the ship is in port. 

Does such a place exist in Cozumel, or do I need to adjust expectations a certain way? Haha...thanks in advance. 

33 minutes ago, NewerCruiserGA said:

Hello all- cruising out of Tampa with RC over New Years with wife and 16 year old. Last POC is Cozumel, and we'd like a place where we know we can get loungers with umbrella at the ocean. (it would be nice if the place was all-inclusive as well with F&B). Have reviewed multiple beach clubs for Cozumel and can't seem to tell from the pictures and descriptions if there is even a beach club that gives you loungers on the beach with umbrellas, AYCE and drink, without being right on top of one another. 

Activities and all of that are irrelevant- we aren't looking for waterparks or waverunners. We just want a nice beach to enjoy for the day, with good drinks and food to tide us over while the ship is in port. 

Does such a place exist in Cozumel, or do I need to adjust expectations a certain way? Haha...thanks in advance. 

Nachi Cocom will most likely meet your needs. Loungers are not in big rows like the family oriented beach clubs.

However no guarantees that you won’t have loud neighbors. Generally it is OK but we were unfortunate enough to have one family who felt it necessary to share their wireless speakers on one occasion. 

For the most part Nachi doesn’t attract loud groups or families but it can happen and there have been numerous reports over the years that it is not well policed when it does.

Nachi is not strictly all-you-can-eat, it is a choice of one item from each of four courses, which most consider adequate. I am not a big eater but I didn’t consider the courses large. I didn’t initially order desert as I don’t usually eat that much but they had run out when I tried to order later so I would request everything in the beginning now.

We have also enjoyed day passes to Park Royal (very small beach, several nice pools) for convenience without transport although our last visit was  immediately after Covid and facilities were definitely lacking. Hopefully it has improved again by now. 

Edited by c-leg5
  • Like 1

On 9/22/2024 at 12:56 PM, crewsweeper said:

More active and crowded than Nachi, Mr Sanchos' All Inclusive is another option. Picutres and menus on their website.  www.mrsanchos.com

Mr Sanchos has a “romantic” package or similar that includes a day bed/cabana and 30m massage for 2 and it’s not all that much more. You’ll get a semi-private area with a table and chairs and you can have others doing just the regular package join your area. It’s shaded and set back from the ocean but you can also grab some chairs in the sun if it’s not too crowded. We always do this.