Nick & Nora's: Is it worth the $

bellazoemom

Here's another vote for you should definitely try it! We enjoyed dining in the balcony level for our 10th anniversary. In addition to the generous amounts of food, they bring you extra dishes (such as appetizers) that are "compliments of the chef". They also had a post dessert, dessert tray that was compliments of the chef that included fruits and truffles. Yum! :p

Does the menu change every night or remain the same? Just wondering if there was one night better than another. :confused: Where can I see the regular dining room menu for the week. Sailing in May.

Jess

The menu for Nick and Noras stays the same.

You will be able to view your dining room menu via FunVision on your TV in your cabin after you board.

We opted for Tuesday night.

Does every ship have Nick & Nora supper club?

Only Spirit and Conquest class vessels will have a supper club. The particular name varies by ship. Thus, there is only one "Nick & Nora's". But they all have the same menu (every night) fleet wide. On the Spirit class ships, the supper club has two levels, on the Conquest class ships - there is only 1 level.

The Triumph, Victory, and Destiny are the only 7+ day ships which do not have a supper club. This is one of the main reasons that, when we sail for 7+ days, that we will not choose those ships - regardless of the route! We sail more for the ship and experience than the ports at this point.

And YES, it is (to us at least) worth the extra $. We will dine there on 2-3 nights (as many as 5, but that was almost overkill... same menu each night!)

Tom

Only the Miracle has Nick and Noras. I think the Glory and Valor also have supper clubs. Your smaller ships do not.

:confused: I was told by MR. PETE that Triumph is actually bigger than the spirit class ships.

Because the size of ship is by Tonnage not by the skinny lengh of spitit class ships our.

[/u][/b][/color]

:confused: I was told by MR. PETE that Triumph is actually bigger than the spirit class ships.

Because the size of ship is by Tonnage not by the skinny lengh of spitit class ships our.

That is true.. Those 3 ships I mentioned (Destiny, Triumph, and Victory) are definitely LARGER than the Spirit class ships. But that class did not incorporate supper clubs... :(

Tom

Archived