Lucky catch tours

latebuyer

I’m signed up for the lighthouse tour but seems this cruise gets good review. Plus a local here mentioned its nice to see the lighthouses from the sea. Can you get a good view of the lighthouses from this boat? Did you enjoy the tour?

Sorry its portland. I'm going on a lighthouse tour of headlight, bug light and one othet. Thought it would be nice to view from water. Has anyone done the ship excursion to lighthouses. Debating between that one and independent excursion. Ship excursion seems to soend more time at lighthouse.

You’ll see Portland Headlight, Bug and Spring Point lights from your ship as you come into Portland.  Not sure where the Lucky Catch boat will take you, but I would assume it will also go by all 3 on its way out.  But if you want to spend time at the light houses, touring them by land is better.  You can always just take a ride share.  It’s a short ride to Cape Elizabeth and all of the lighthouses are pretty close together so each one would be a short ride to the other. You can walk from Spring Point to Bug or even Bug to Portland head (though that is a longer walk - though gorgeous).