Revised sequence of ports for Legend 4/2

Dizholic

We just received a fax stating:

Dear Carnival Guest:

We want to advise you that we will revise the sequence of ports for the Carnival Legend April 2, 2006 departure. We are making this change to avoid the extreme port congestion in St. Maarten on our scheduled day.

The revised itinerary will be as follows:

Sun. Fort Laud. departs 4pm

Mon. at sea

Tues. at sea

Wed. Martinique 1 pm to 6:30 pm

Thurs. Barbados 7 am to 4 pm

Fri. St. Maarten 10 am to 6 pm

Sat. at sea

Sun at sea

Mon. Fort Lauderdale 8 am

Wow, I hope that doesn't happen to us as we have things planned and I know as it stands there are 6 ships slated for St Maarten the day we land. We are sailing in Dec. I hope this didn't mess you guys up much!!!

Beats finding out as you are walking into the Terminal (that happened to us on our 2/26 Valor. They dropped Nassau and swapped it for San Juan due to weather). If you have anything pre-booked, at least you have a few days to try to reschedule. If not, it’s the same islands, just a different order. Personally, I prefer St. Maarten when it is less busy, so I would look at this as a good thing. Have a great trip.

Wow, I hope that doesn't happen to us as we have things planned and I know as it stands there are 6 ships slated for St Maarten the day we land. We are sailing in Dec. I hope this didn't mess you guys up much!!!

You do not want to be in St. Maarteen with six large ships in port.

Yeah, well they can change the iternary of the other 5 ships, I don't want it messing up my days with Joyce or Silvermoon!!!!!:mad: And if it does:) , I am sure we will find something else to do. Afterall, we'll be on vacation!!

Archived