Ezair flight seat selection

On 10/7/2024 at 9:06 AM, Lady Arwen said:

Air Canada is the only airline that I know of that has this restriction.  Most airlines allow early seat selection.  Don’t ask me why! lol

We booked Air Canada for a Holland America cruise in September. We used Flight Eaze which is HAL's air travel unit. We were able to pick our seats (biz class) several months before the final payment was due. Since Flight Eaze and the Princess air travel division are both owned by Carnival you would think they would operate with similar rules.

1 hour ago, racj846 said:

For business class seats on AC you can select seats upon  booking.  For economy seats, you cannot.

You beat me to it!  Yes, you are correct.  One of the perks of business class.

I have my return flight, but now I want to book the outbound.

We wanted to use our miles, but too much to worry about with the connecting flight we book on miles, and the connecting flight with cash. So everytime I find my booking it wont let me access the ezair tab. I've got come back later, flights can only be booked so many days. 

I don't want not to touch my return since we have a great price. I can't figure how to book the outbound... I've tried logged in, tried having it the cart and logging in.

I am so curious on why they don't have Southampton listed as an airport...limited availability?

Thanks

Nevermind I wasted my time chatting on the website. I can't add a new flight without canceling the current flight. I think that's crazy as sometimes you can have a better price if you are ticketed separate.

Well, back to the drawing board. 

22 hours ago, TinyG said:

I have my return flight, but now I want to book the outbound.

We wanted to use our miles, but too much to worry about with the connecting flight we book on miles, and the connecting flight with cash. So everytime I find my booking it wont let me access the ezair tab. I've got come back later, flights can only be booked so many days. 

I don't want not to touch my return since we have a great price. I can't figure how to book the outbound... I've tried logged in, tried having it the cart and logging in.

I am so curious on why they don't have Southampton listed as an airport...limited availability?

Thanks

Southampton is a small airport and has limited international flights and none that would be to the US.  You need to fly into Heathrow or Gatwick and transfer to Southampton.  I think most people fly to Heathrow

• Like 1

I figured that might be the reason.  We are going to fly to Dublin from Southampton. I have a great EZair business ticket that we booked, I did not know that you could only have one ticket booked at a time (RT, outbound, or return).

We only figured to have them ticket the outbound to Edinburgh, but I was told I'd have to cancel the Dublin ticket first. If I call EZ air and speak with an agent, could she return the Dublin tickets, grab the outbound and re ticket the original Dublin...or once gone too bad?

I am still checking everyday and looking at prices and options..