Captains Club Loyalty Match on Silversea

mljatsea

Anyone have experience in the loyalty match program when going from Celebrity to Silversea? We've just booked our first Silversea for a cruise at the end of the month. We are Elite Plus with CC which should entitle us to several perks on Silversea. I've asked them to link our CC status but guess we have to enroll in their Venetian Society loyalty program first. Their rep said they would send enrollment info in seven days. I would like to have it worked out before we board. Hope to hear some experiences. TIA

You should get it worked out before booking as the best perk is a 10% discount! My travel agent handled follow-up, and it took about a week to get it done. I eventually ended up a VS250 member and then booked a Silver Ray cruise for December 2025 (for less than an equivalent Sky Suite on Ascent on the same day!) While researching cruises, I created an account on https://www.silversea.com, using the same email address I use with Captains Club. 

Also, in the Celebrity app, there is a button to request the match. Select the right hand icon, that looks kind of like a person. Then select the tile with your Captain's Club points. It will pop-up a window, where the second option is Loyalty Match. Scroll down to SilverSea and if you are not yet linked, there will be a button to request the link. If you are linked, it will show you your status. That's how I knew the link was complete.

• Like 1

We are Elite on Celebrity and sailed on the Silver Wind in July, shortly after the status matching was announced.  You match to a 250 night status on Silversea.  As it was new, most staff were unaware of the situation.  We were supposed to receive an upgraded bottle of champagne upon boarding, but did not (no big deal - the "normal" champagne is fine. 

By far the best benefit is free laundry.  We went out laundry about every 2 days.  We told our butler we had laundry those mornings and the clean clothes were back in the room by 5 pm that same day (that is not promised but it is what we experienced.). We will pack significantly fewer clothes on future Silversea trips.

You also now get 10% off all cruises and that can be combined with the onboard booking promotion in effect at the time.  

Hope you enjoy your first Silversea experience!

• Like 1

We are Elite and are at the 250 night level and cruise Silversea at the end of August. 

We received the upgraded champagne - it was nice. As stated above, the laundry is by far the best part. We sent out laundry every day at 9 am and it came back by 5 pm   You can reply cut back on what you bring

We really liked Silversea. The food is uniformly excellent especially La Terrazzo - Italian. You should try to make reservations here ahead of time. 

• Like 1

This is what I remember doing. I created a SilverSea account. Then I signed into Celebrity App. Went to my page that has my name and Club Points. Tapped on Club Points. Then Loyalty Match and linked my SilverSea account. I hope this helps. There was a thread about loyalty points and Royal, Celebrity, and Sliversea.