HDMI Port

CathyK2

I know that most cruise ships don't have this, but I figured I would ask about Virgin since I do hear they are so "different".  Can anyone tell me if the Virgin ships have a usable HDMI Port on the tvs in the cabins?  Thanks for any help or guidance.

13 hours ago, neverendingcruising said:

In non-suite cabins the TV is almost flush with the wall. Not saying it's impossible, but it would be very difficult to get anything plugged in. There is a remote so I think you could switch the input if you can get it plugged in. 

Thank you so very much.  So basically much like the other cruise lines.  All is good.  I do appreciate you taking the time to answer.  

On 10/7/2024 at 4:07 PM, CathyK2 said:

I know that most cruise ships don't have this, but I figured I would ask about Virgin since I do hear they are so "different".  Can anyone tell me if the Virgin ships have a usable HDMI Port on the tvs in the cabins?  Thanks for any help or guidance.

It is not easy to get to the HDMI port, but not impossible.  I was able to sneak my hand in there to plug one in after a few attempts.  

On 10/9/2024 at 2:10 PM, mbfrenc0586 said:

It is not easy to get to the HDMI port, but not impossible.  I was able to sneak my hand in there to plug one in after a few attempts.  

Ahhhhh....thank you so much for your response.  I guess a reply like this one will definitely have my husband at least giving it a try.  Thank you for your time!   

16 hours ago, coevan said:

We got it to work well, switched inputs on the remote and streamed YouTubeTV with a VPN, streamed from iPad 

Yes, I'm sure it works great as long as it is reachable.  So you had no trouble getting to the  HDMI port?  Sounds like there are enough here that have been able to get to it if you are persistent enough, so it's surely worth a try.  Thank you.