Princess Premier Plus

I am 99% sure it does, but I haven't done it.

If you buy here with your fare, $AU100 per day, no gratuities.

If you buy aboard at $US90, you will get the crew appreciation and Princess prizes, both which are not part of the Australian version. It looks attractive but translates to $AU133 per day.

The $AU100 package plus paying the daily grats works out at $AU125 plus change, so unless you value having Princess Prizes, the Aussie version is currently better value, with the added option of doing the Aussie thing and negotiating your gratuities at the service desk.

• Like 1

Sorry, my maths may be out a bit. I was working on $US90 per day, which I don't know where I extracted it. At $US85 per day, it is heads or tails, maybe a buck cheaper if you are in a suite, depending on the exchange rate you can get at the time you cruise.

$AU Plus package is almost a dead heat the $US version. 

$AU65 and no grats

$US60 with grats, works out at $AU89. If in a suite, you are slightly better off with buying the $US one aboard.

• Like 1

Looks like I was correct the first time on Premier being $US90. I have seen both numbers this morning. That is where we win since the recent price rise. Ours went up $AU5, theirs went up by $US10.

• Like 1