Wonderful staff on Sapphire

mtaylor04

My daughters and I were on the March 18th sailing of the Sapphire Princess. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff on this ship.

We received an emergency message from Akhilesh at the Pursers desk that there was an emergency at home and that while we were not in sattalite range they were trying to get us access to call and find out what the trouble was.

Ephilia a Sr Assistant Purser helped us clear customs and together with Akhilesh helped us get off the ship and get a flight home to my husband who had a stroke.

THe quick and kind work of these folks allowed us to get home and spend a couple of days in ICU with my husband and the girls with their dad before he passed away.

The kindness of this group of people will never be forgotten by my girls and myself.

Our room steward David tracked down our laundry in the middle of the night and help us get our items together to prepare for our departure.

I will always show my loyalty to Princess because they really are the cruise line that cares.

I will be writing a letter to Princess in the coming days to let them know of the lengths these people were willing to go to to get us off this ship.

Mary Taylor

Mary,

We will be on the Sapphire this Saturday and I will think about you on our cruise.

Reading your message brought tears to my eyes. I'm so very, very sorry about the loss of your husband.

Do take care and know that our thoughts are with you.

Susan

My daughters and I were on the March 18th sailing of the Sapphire Princess. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the staff on this ship.

We received an emergency message from Akhilesh at the Pursers desk that there was an emergency at home and that while we were not in sattalite range they were trying to get us access to call and find out what the trouble was.

Ephilia a Sr Assistant Purser helped us clear customs and together with Akhilesh helped us get off the ship and get a flight home to my husband who had a stroke.

THe quick and kind work of these folks allowed us to get home and spend a couple of days in ICU with my husband and the girls with their dad before he passed away.

The kindness of this group of people will never be forgotten by my girls and myself.

Our room steward David tracked down our laundry in the middle of the night and help us get our items together to prepare for our departure.

I will always show my loyalty to Princess because they really are the cruise line that cares.

I will be writing a letter to Princess in the coming days to let them know of the lengths these people were willing to go to to get us off this ship.

Mary Taylor

Mary,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I went through a similar experience last year on the Grand. My husband and I received an emergency call that my dad had unexpectedly passed away, and we had to leave the ship mid-cruise. I cannot say enough nice things about how helpful and understanding the staff and crew were during that difficult time. It helped make a very difficult time a bit easier.

Only one Princess cruise "under my belt" at this time but am in SERIOUS consideration of a Princess Asian cruise tour and it is so good to know of their willingnes and ability to assist in emergency situations as my Dad will be 93 tomorrow!

One more reason to book this now.:)

Dear Mary,

I am so very sorry to hear about your husband's passing.

Reading your post brought tears to my eyes. I hope that you will

find comfort and strength in the forthcoming days. It's good to know that

those at Princess helped you at such a stressful time.

Dana

Sorry to hear about your loss. We too were on the Sapphire, only a week earlier. We had David as our room steward and he went overboard to help us out. In fact, of all the Princess ships we have been on, I think the staff on the Sapphire was "heads above" every ship staff we have encountered.

Thanks Princess staff!

Ray and Barbarsa

Mary,

I, too, am so sorry for your terrible loss and broken heart. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the people of the Sapphire that helped you. It was a very gracious thing for you to do.

Maureen

Dear Mary and family, so very sorry to hear of your loss. What a very kind and meaningful sentiment to the crew of the Sapphire.It makes all of us feel great that they come through for the passengers when there are emergency needs.Take care.:)

Linda

Archived