Help needed from all these experts!!

I have been on the CC boards for over a year but I just discovered this portion of it. I am hoping all you historians here can help me. It is driving me crazy!

My first cruise was May 1983, I was a PanAm employee and a cruise ship was having a shakedown cruise for airline employees and travel agents. I don't remember if the ship was brand new or if it was a refurb from a different line. We went on a 3 day cruise from New York to Nassau in the Bahamas where it was starting it's carribean schedule.

I think it was something Scandanavia or Scandanavian??? I know I am not giving very much information but my husband and I started dating on that cruise (you would think one of us would remember) so I really would like to know.

Any information or hints on where to look would be great!!!!

Thanks

Sue

Hey Mark,

Thank you very much, when we went to that website and when we saw the pictures we knew it was definitely it! Thank you so much, that cruise was actually 24 years ago next month. Too bad I can't get the cruise points from RCCL for it. Oh well, we are going on RCL next year for the first time so we will have to get our points that way.

Thanks Again

Sue

Sue,

That ship is sailing the caribbean today along with the Horizon for another cruise line...if you do a search I am sure you can find it and maybe sail on ti again!:cool:

Archived