Canada/New England - independent tours

bjkTX

DW and I sailed the Golden Princess out of NYC for the Canada/New England cruise 4 years ago - it was like the first of most things - it was perfect. We just completed our 3rd cruise last month and did a future booking onboard, and DW is hinting (with a baseball bat) that she would like to do the Canada/New England cruise again for our 35th next fall. I'm not going to play hard to convince - even though the thought or re-creating that first cruise magic will be tough :-)

As I start the long process of planning I find that trying to find independent tours in Canada/US is a lot tougher than it was on our recent Caribbean cruise. The last time we did all the Princess excursions, and we enjoyed them all, but this time I think we'd like to head out on our own a bit more if possible.

Has anyone found a good source/site etc for tours/excursions in that area that might be useful? Once they list the actual places they plan to stop I realize I can go to each location and search - just was wondering if there was a place to one stop shop :-)

Appreciate any help or guidance - or am I just better sitting in the Princess theater waiting for my Princess excursion number to be called?

bj: On page 1 of this forum on top where the announcements are there is one for the independant Traveler. It is hooked up with Cruise Critic. Maybe check in there.

Marilyn

Hi again: O.K. lets try this one. On my search engine I put in Eastern Canada private excursions and all sorts of info comes up. Now it is not the CC search engion but your internet provider. I love to search as you can tell.:D

Marilyn

Archived