Belly Rings....

I've heard from some that it is dated and out of style. Who cares though? I've had mine for 6 years & I like it. I don't flaunt it, it is just something special that DH likes. I would not consider the popularity of such a personal choice.

My daughter and my niece informed me that belly rings are very in with their crowd (high school/college) but laughed when I suggested I might get one.

They gently suggested that there is nothing funnier than an older person trying to look young and ape the their customs. And I agree!

My daughter and my niece informed me that belly rings are very in with their crowd (high school/college) but laughed when I suggested I might get one.

They gently suggested that there is nothing funnier than an older person trying to look young and ape the their customs. And I agree!

Gee, i guess i won't be getting one than

Tell her it isn't "her" custom, I had mine done almost nine years ago ,so technically they are aping a custom from my era :cool:.I still have a flat stomach so I don't mind showing off my ring when I wear my bikini but I have passed the age and inclination of wearing low, low jeans and teeny tops.

WoW!!!

Thanks ladies... After reading all of this I think we have BOTH decided to get ours re-done!! :eek:

I loved mine but it's been out since my baby too..last year. My sis talked me into it!!

I have been working out like crazy since the baby and my abs are finally returning:D .... slowly.. but I see 'em comin!

My husband always did love it... guess he'll be happy huh?

Thanks for all the replies!:)

While we are on the subject does anyone know of websites that sell good quality rings? I thought I had found one untill two of there rings broke. Im looking for good quality stuff. Thanks

Try these sites:

http://www.tribalectic.com/Body_Jewelry.asp

http://www.mybellyring.com/

Tribalectic sells high quality surgical steel and titanium. I have two from them, and they've held up well. There's a link for navel bananabells on the left side. The internally threaded ones are the best, most secure, and most comfortable.

MyBellyRing has real jewels set in gold or platinum. Expensive, but probably decent quality.

Archived