2007/08 Itineraries are up on the SB website....

Kate-AHF

Hi Shelagh,

Yes we are looking at later in the year, that will make 5 booked in advance!!!!!! We really do feel like second class citizens not being able to book, what is wrong with our money?? Whoever heard of a company turning down sales???

Lord of the Seas,

We have looked on many occasions to book with US TA's but when it finally comes down to the price our TA beats them everytime. There was a period last year when it looked like the US were getting better deals, but for what we want to book our TA usually gets us the deal.

Kathryn

Kathryn,

As deb has told us,the UK punters are not able to see any info or book until June 1st.I can book anything now with all the choices from a US TA.

After many years of dealing with TA's I still cannot find one in the UK to match the US for price and service.Remember, do not always except the first price that you are given.

Lord of the Seas,

We always check around, in the UK and the US before booking and our TA has yet to be beaten, but being from Yorkshire we are always after the best deal so if someone can prove me wrong I am open to suggestions!

Kathryn

Your UK travel agent can make an open booking with a request for a particular category and departure. Then when the bookings open the agent can claim the suite you want. Just a measure of security for you. 2007 US fares are very similar to 2006 fares.

Have you noticed that there are no A guarantees being offered on the 2007 cruises at this time? :(

Seabourn says its revenue department is not releasing any guarantees below A1 now. Does anyone have any idea if they will do so later and, if so, when?:confused:

I don't believe that is correct information.

I also read in here somewhere that you cannot combine a single ROS with a 50% savings cruise. That is also incorrect.

I think you will find that some of the best rates are already taken on many of the 2007 cruises. I have never seen anything like this, with people actually snapping up many of the lowest 2008 cruises as well.

Booking 2 years in advance...something must be very good on Seabourn!

Kathryn, have you now managed to book a specific suite at a definite price in GBP then?:)

Sue

Hi Sue.

Not exactly, we are able to book a specific suite on the cruise that we want and they will block this out to us until the prices come through.

We leave tomorrow for the Silversea cruise so we have just left it to Peter to sort out.

Kathryn

JudgeB,

When we booked in January for our 23 March 07 cruise on the Spirit,there were only 2 A Guarantees available.This could be indicative,viz that any A Guarantees available for early/mid 2007 have been,and gone.

I have been inquiring about cruises in August, September, and October, 2007.

Archived