Lot's of Spirit ?'s-Can anyone help?

Hello...Have some Spirit questions:

1) Is there a room service menu? Any good tips?

2) Do they do the Murder Mystery Dinner?

3) Do they havethe same various activities like on the Dawn (ie-cooking class, dance lessons)

Yes, yes, and yes.

1) I'm pretty sure the regular room service menu is the same across the fleet. Those booked in suites get a much more extensive menu. The pizza is decent, the turkey club sandwich is good, and the chocolate mousse is very good.

2) Yes, they have the MMD on the Spirit. I participated on my sailing and it was a lot of fun.

3) Onboard activities were very similar to the Dawn.

I haven't sailed on her yet but re: the room service menu. I read somewhere that for breakfast if they don't have what you want listed you may just write it in on the card and they'll gladly bring it for you.

I haven't sailed on her yet but re: the room service menu. I read somewhere that for breakfast if they don't have what you want listed you may just write it in on the card and they'll gladly bring it for you.

Not really true. Perhaps in the suites and above, that's the case, but not for the regular room service people. I've tried writing in non-menu items and I've been told (politely) that they were not available. All that said, it never hurts to try. The worst that can happen is that you'll be told that they can't accommodate you.

The worst that can happen is that you'll be told that they can't accommodate you.

I think the worst that could happen is they accomodate you one day and deny you another day. If that happens, you cant blame them really.

~Intrepid

Room Service questions and Murder Mystery questions have been answered. As far as activities, the Spirit had just as many or more activities than the other ships we've been on. We participated in the digital photgraphy classes on the Spirit and I learned a lot. In fact, I'm hoping they offer a similar class on the Star in June.

Have fun!

Hikini:D

Maybe but don't count on it.

We were in an AB Penthouse Star and an AC on the Spirit and tried to write in Eggs Benedict and we were politely denied both times. So even with the Penthouse, it doesn't always work.

Archived