Wine and Dine Package

When we left Miami on the Brilliance this past Jan., there was a table set up right inside the door where we boarded the ship. You couldn't miss it. It was between the Centrum and the main dining room. There was also one outside the Windjammer.

Does anyone have the "By-the Glass" price list they could share (Radiance class)--that would help us solo cruisers a lot!

Thanks.

Depends on the wine. I think the Sauvignon Blanc that I occasionally drank was around $6 per glass but I can't say for certain.

You can ask for as many of your bottles of wine to be opened on the same night as you want. Also, if you want more than one bottle of the same wine whether on the same night or at a different time, that is fine also. Each night we had a white and a red opened but capped for enjoyment the next evening. With the bottle of wine our TA had sent we still had plenty to share some bubbly on the last night with our tablemates who weren't normally wine drinkers. I will look forward to seeing the new Wine Package lists.

Cagekeeper, yes you can have your Wine Package bottle delievered or ordered in the Specialty restaurant. However, I recommend that you mention your request when you make your reservation. Getting our bottle (we choose just one when in the Steakhouse) took more than a half-hour. The servers were apologetic, but it was a very very long time to wait and the restaurant was not busy at the time either.

Bon Voyage

You can consume the bottles ANYWHERE on the ship and can order them from any lounge, restaurant or from room service.

You can order it from any lounge??????I always thought since it said Wine and Dine,it was only at dinner........

This sounds like a great package, but I don't think DS will drink much of it. Did someone say you can take the rest with you, even off the ship? I try not to drink more than two glasses a night or I get migraines. Have to switch to martini's. And if I can take some back to my cabin, this will keep me from smugling. (the wine, that is)

Did someone say you can take the rest with you, even off the ship?
Yes, you can take an unfinished bottle back to the cabin with you. The waiter will recork the bottle and give you wine glasses to take back with you too. If you have any bottles left on the last night you can take them and lug them all the way back home with you if you choose.

Question? How do they know you have the wine and dine package? Is it a sticker on your card? How do they know how many bottles you get exactly.

We want to do this on our next cruise. We usually order a bottle with dinner anyway...

We traveled with a group of friends and I ordered the 5 bottle wine package w/wine glasses and had it deliever to our room for a party. This was done thru the concierge, but there didn't appear to be a problem with it. The wine bottles that were not consumed were left in the room in an ice tray and kept iced daily...for my in room glass(es) of wine! I found it to be much cheaper to buy the bottle than buy the glass, i.e. we got an extra couple glasses by purchasing the bottle vs buying 'by the glass'....course we also drank more that way. Guess it depends how much wine you drink at dinner!:)

Question? How do they know you have the wine and dine package? Is it a sticker on your card? How do they know how many bottles you get exactly.

We want to do this on our next cruise. We usually order a bottle with dinner anyway...

Yes, you get a sticker on your card. They also keep track of it by person, so they know how many you have used, etc. (And I assume so you can't just switch stickers with someone)

Archived