Will be Star ready??

ISABELLA

Check out these photos. Looks as if they did lots of work enroute to Germany.

http://www.ship-gallery.de/modules/xcgal/thumbnails.php?album=84

For those who have not seen the crew member pics of the inside damage you can find them here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=329436

My take: The plywood is necessary for the safe passage of the ship across the Atlantic. That plywood was probably installed prior to departure.

Can you imagine the problems the Star would have had if she ran into a storm with all those "open windows" ???

So we do not see what has or is going on behind the plywood. :confused:

What makes you think the ship will be non-smoking?

I agree. And while on the topic, maybe we should all wait and hear the official reason for the fire and stop blaming it all on someone smoking. Again, the word cigarette came from the head of the Hotel industry in Jamaica, not from anywhere else. I will be shocked if it ends up that the fire was caused by some cigarette being thrown overboard and that's the end of the story. That's my personal opinion that's all it is but it will interesting to see what the official story is from the coast guard and the proper authorities when it comes out. Until then, everything we read on the internet and in the papers is pure speculation.

Archived