Anyone else read about this in the news?

pppiglet

How do the ship scanners miss "strong drugs" yet always catch the vodka in my Listerine bottle? :rolleyes:

OHH I did that once. Rum in a listerine bottle. Yuckiest stuff ever. Listerine tasting rum. Don't ever do it. :eek:

I know this is off subject. But SOME PEOPLE like MR. DOODOO are royally getting on my last nerve with their flaming of people. Get off of your high horse Mr. Dood or take a chill pill.

I used to like to come on and learn all I could about cruising, but the fun is definitely going out of these boards.

:mad: thecountess

I know I am still a board newbie, but the "flaming" by Mr.Dood was certainly not the worst I have read on this board, and I myself probably wouldn't even consider it "flaming". Not only did you take the thread off topic, but you also in no way responded to what the thread was about.

If you're going to jump on this thread to complain about flaming that had nothing at all to do with you, why not any other thread on this board?

Anyways, just a humble opinion from a rookie who's hoping she's not flamed anytime soon....

The Big Booper,

Just wanted to know how you put that scrolling sentence in your signature. Thanks

/threadjack

I learned the technique on the RCI board over a year ago. It involves beginning and ending double arrows but I don't remember exactly what to do since the markers are invisible when I go to my users CP. Sorry

If you post this question on the RCI section the person who taught the tricks still posts there and will help out.

My understanding is that methodone the drug used to break heroin users of their addiction. If I remember correctly from my drugs and behavior class, its viewed as the lesser of two evils...however, methodone is also addictive.

I'm not familiar with methodone being used as a recreational drug...only as a substitute (for lack of a better word) for heroin addiction.

Kinda makes you wonder...

Methadone is also used for chronic pain syndromes not just heroin abusers.

Archived