Back from 3 night cruise!!!

I had a wonderful cruise. It was very short but the perfect escape, if you can only have a few days away. :)

Looking forward to doing a review as soon as I can. And let's just say, I won't be letting Today Tonight stop me from doing more cruises with P&O!

Talk to you all later!

Strawberrypatch11. :)

hi strawberry patch11. Glad your 3 dayer was good. Are you going to do a longer one at some time? If so where would you like to go and why? Was this your first? I am losing track of all of the cruise families cruises. sue

Thanks Sue and Girl 05. Glad to be home but at the same time I miss the cruise!

This was my 10th cruise. I did my first cruise 5 years ago on the Pacific Sky with my family for a week.

And the other cruises, I did workways. That means a working holiday! I worked in the kids club, which I loved. And the rest of the time, I was a passenger and could was on holiday. So it was fun and I made a lot of friends! :)

It was my first time on pacific Sun though. I hope my next cruise will be on Pacific Dawn and I will be going with my BF and definetely for longer. I want to go to Champaigne Bay, Isle of Pines, Villa. Beautiful Islands and great duty free in Villa! :D

Sorry to go on!!!! :p

• 3 months later...

Archived