Goffs Caye snorkel with Carnival???

stephanie76

I really want to snorkel in Belize and I would like to go to Goffs Caye but when I go to book the excursion online it does not show up for my sailing. Miracle 10-1-06. Should I book an alternative or is it possible it will show later. Also, anyone snorkeled in Belize recently? I saw som posts about the reef being dead from hurricanes? Can anyone give me there opinions of the best place island in belize to snorkel? I am more interested in seeing the reef and fish not so much sharks and stingray i will be doing that in the Caymans. Thanks in advance.

Stephanie -

Please read this link below:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=316455

It seems Goff's Cay is no longer being offered by Carnival. This outfit offered to take us there, however, after our family cruise planning meeting tonite, I'll get a better idea of how many of us want to go there. Then I can get a price quote. The outfit that offered is:

www.splashwavetours.bz

Another outfit offering to go there is:

www.actionbelize.com

It is going to be more and more difficult to get out there as Bannister Island is really being pushed. My husband doesn't swim very well and does not want to snorkle off a boat. That's why Goff's or Rendezvous Cay would be perfect for us.

Good luck and happy sailing!

Stephanie -

Please read this link below:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=316455

It seems Goff's Cay is no longer being offered by Carnival. This outfit offered to take us there, however, after our family cruise planning meeting tonite, I'll get a better idea of how many of us want to go there. Then I can get a price quote. The outfit that offered is:

www.splashwavetours.bz

!

I just pulled up my reservation for our 11/18/06 cruise and Carnival is offering Goff's Gaye! $55.00

Archived