Poll Results? Amenities? Music???

05mak05

I missed seeing the comments from the recent poll asking what amenities we'd like to see added to the newer ships. I wish I had answered "appropriate music" for all ships, not just the newly constructed. Hawaiian music for Hawaii, Reggae & steel drums for Caribbean, a little Italian tenor like Andrea Bocelli for the Grand Med, Mariachi or salsa for Mexico, etc. Just as Christmas carols set the tone for the holidays, so would the right background music add an upbeat mood to cruises. When we were on the Celebrity Galaxy, the soundtrack from "The Sound Of Music" was played over and over and over again on the pool deck. I thought it was so odd as the Swiss Alps weren't going to appear on the horizon. On the Canada/New England cruise, the music from the "Titantic" played - not the theme song but the ones the few musicians played as the ship sank. I know that royalities to music are expensive but so are these elaborate production shows which is yet another subject. Back to my original question, is there a link to the comments made by the folks who responded to the poll?

Archived