Cabin 8232

mac4cruise

It was on the Pride. It is a GREAT balcony. Just as private as any other side balcony. Someone could lean over to look at you, but that is true of any balcony. We really enjoyed it. We had a lounger brought down by our room steward and I actually slept out there one night, very relaxing. The extra length of the balcony is because instead of a cabin next to you there is a service closet. We worried about noise, but there was none. The good thing about it was that there was an ice machine in there and we refilled our ice bucket whenever we wanted to. The only noise came from above. We heard a bit of chair scraping noise at night. Not enough to really bother us though. Hope this helps!

We had that cabin on the Miracle, it was wonderful. There were 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs, and a table. It was private, except people can peek around the dividers like most balconies. There was a very little chair scraping noise while on the balcony, but we didn't notice any noise in the room. It's also very convenient to Lido, just one flight of stairs close by.

I have posted pics of this cabin & balcony on our web page. If you click on my name, you can visit there and see how huge it is! DH is taking the pic from the doorway.

• 4 months later...

DH just booked this for Jan. 2008 on the Legend. Thanks for the pics Sallyb - we're just up the road in Laurel. We're both MD alums too.

Would those that have stayed in 8232 think that 7258 one deck below would have been better for any chair noises from the cafe above?

Archived