Carnival Cocktails

PineappleGal

PineappleGal, thanks for posting all of the many drink recipes. I'm wondering if you might be able to help me with some drink questions. I can't have any drinks with Vodka, Whiskey or Gin in them (allergies). Can you please let me know if any of the following drinks of the day have any of those 3 alcohols in them?

Yellow Bird

Riviera Delight

Ultimate Suntan

Goombay Smash

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

We were hooked on the BBC when we were on the Inspiration. Very yummy

BBC

1 1/3 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream

2/3 oz. Banana Creme Liqueur

Pina Colada Mix

Mixing Instruction

Blend with crushed ice and serve into a cocktail glass.

Could you possibly post the chi-chi recipe? Thanks.

Chi-Chi

1 1/2 fl oz Finlandia Vodka

1 1/2 fl oz Pineapple Juice

1 fl oz Coconut Cream

5 oz Crushed Ice

Float De Kuyper- Blue Curacao

Blend all ingredients together until smooth, pour into glass, float the blue curacao over the top and garnish with pineapple slice

PineappleGal, thanks for posting all of the many drink recipes. I'm wondering if you might be able to help me with some drink questions. I can't have any drinks with Vodka, Whiskey or Gin in them (allergies). Can you please let me know if any of the following drinks of the day have any of those 3 alcohols in them?

Yellow Bird

Riviera Delight

Ultimate Suntan

Goombay Smash

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Yellow Bird- You can have this on

Riviera Delight- No it has Vodka

Ultimate Suntan- You can have this on too.

Goombay Smash- Same with this one!

*Recipes will be coming shortly, have to power my laptop*

Yellow Bird- You can have this on

Riviera Delight- No it has Vodka

Ultimate Suntan- You can have this on too.

Goombay Smash- Same with this one!

*Recipes will be coming shortly, have to power my laptop*

Thank you so much! I'm glad that I'll be able to enjoy at least a couple of them. I appreciate you taking the time to look them up for me. :D

I'm an ex-bartender, so I'll tell you how to make a Miami Vice. Unless you are at a stocked bar, though, they are the biggest PITA drink to make. Pour in a glass half frozen strawberry daiquiri and half a pina colada. Stir to swirl and viola! Yes it means making both drinks seperately....*sigh*

Hope that helps...:)

ok, i haven't read this board fully. i had something lemony on my last cruise. it was so yummy, it was at the past guest party. i had several and they knocked me off my feet, i'm a light weight. i can't remember what they were. :confused: i love free drinks. lol. i'll try anythign fruity.

I still need to know what Fruit punch is in the fun ship special. It is a specific flavor, so I need to find the one they use.

It is stated in the Carnival Cocktails book as Fruit Punch. There is not a specific fruit punch they use. So I don't know what you should use.

It is stated in the Carnival Cocktails book as Fruit Punch. There is not a specific fruit punch they use. So I don't know what you should use.

Thats what drives me crazy. All fruit punches taste different, and I have yet to find one that tastes just right.

Thats what drives me crazy. All fruit punches taste different, and I have yet to find one that tastes just right.

Man that is going to drive me crazy too :confused: -- we just got back last Sunday and I am dying to make the Fun Ship drink this weekend. Have you found any FP that is remotely close? How about Hawaiian Punch? Have you tried that?

the closest I've fgound is Tampico Tropical Punch. Believe me, I've tried about 10 different ones to get this close. Hawaiian puch is WAY OFF. A lot of others get closer, but the Tampico is closest.

Be careful though, don't go overboard on the amaretto. A little goes a long way.

Thank you im very thirsty now.........

Im a vodka kind of girl so its all good! Time for a little R/R with the girls. Looking forward to it like you wouldnt believe. Going to snow here tomorrow so that just makes the trip look even more enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have the recipe for a Dirty Banana? :)

I just got back from the Paradise and I forgot to ask them how to make them.:eek:

I think it has banana liquer' date=' kahula, and something else in it. [/size']

11.gif

ScaleRecipe('475',1);

1 oz creme de bananes

1 oz creme de cacao

1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur

2 scoops vanilla ice cream

12.gif

Blend six ice cubes with ice-cream in a blender until smooth. Add liqueurs and continue blending, again until smooth. Add more ice-cream if needed (for milk-shake consistency). Pour into a highball glass, and serve.

Is this it? It sounds really good. The radio show that I listen to in the morning talks about it all the time.