Dessert only in surcharge restaurants

cruisingnana

Does anyone know if it is possible to get just dessert in the surcharge restaurants. We would be willing to pay an extra charge for it, but don't want to pay the full surcharge just to try one of the desserts mentioned on this board. Has anyone done this on the Star?

Does anyone know if it is possible to get just dessert in the surcharge restaurants. We would be willing to pay an extra charge for it, but don't want to pay the full surcharge just to try one of the desserts mentioned on this board. Has anyone done this on the Star?
Never seen this asked but my gut feeling is no; of course you can always check, what's the worst they can say? NMnita

i cant remember where i read it, but somewhere i read that someone had gone into ginza (a surcharge restaurant) and had coconut ice cream just for dessert. i was thinking that maybe its something that they dont advertise or even encourage, but maybe if you go there very close to when they close and once its not too busy, maybe they dont mind. i dont remember about the pricing, or if they had even said anything about it. maybe there was an a la carte price available. i was planning to ask that question when i was making my dinner reservations.

Archived