Crown Princess December 9, 2006 !!!

Mystiquee

Hello, we booked our cruise on the newest ship on the Crown Princess for December 9th- 16th, 2006. It leaves out of San Juan. Is anyone else going? I will be with my hubby and would like to know if anyone else has booked this cruise. :)

The Crown will not be sailing until June for their 1st sailing. It looks like such a beautiful ship. We sailed on the Grand Princess out of Galveston on a 10 day Panama Christmas cruise, in December 2004 and loved it. We have sailed on RCCL and will never ever sail with them again. We're staying with the Princess line from now on.

We got a great deal on this and our airfare is unbeatable. We are flying with Continental for $241.00. I was told that the prices will go up drastically very soon, and will be $1000.00 told by the rep at Continental. We booked this online ourselves, so if anyone needs advice I would be more then happy to help :)

Mystiquee

Hi Mystiquee

I will be on the Crown the week before you. We are flying out of Buffalo and connecting in Newark on Continental. Like you, we got an awesome deal on the flight. We paid $305/pp roundtrip. We couldn't fly to Florida for a cruise during that week, that's why we decided to FINALLY do the Southern Caribbean and on a brand new ship too. Yipee!

I thing their is a roll call for your week too. Check out the roll call board. I know there is one for my week. It's nice to chat with people who will be on board with you ahead of time.

Don't worry, we'll leave some alcohol for you! :D

Doodlefan

Great airfare! Congratulations! You will have a great time on your cruise.

Thank you! Am I in the wrong place here. I thought this was a Roll Call for the Crown sailing out of San Juan on Dec 9, 2006? I am not new to CC but maybe I did something wrong. hehehe....anyway let me know.

Who else is going when we are? Please let me know. Thank you!

Have a nice day everyone :)

Hi Mystiquee

I will be on the Crown the week before you. We are flying out of Buffalo and connecting in Newark on Continental. Like you, we got an awesome deal on the flight. We paid $305/pp roundtrip. We couldn't fly to Florida for a cruise during that week, that's why we decided to FINALLY do the Southern Caribbean and on a brand new ship too. Yipee!

I thing their is a roll call for your week too. Check out the roll call board. I know there is one for my week. It's nice to chat with people who will be on board with you ahead of time.

Don't worry, we'll leave some alcohol for you! :D

Doodlefan

Have the most wonderful time on the Crown! You did get a great deal on airfare too! How exciting that we're going on a brand new ship!!! Hey, I am holding you to your promise about leaving some alcohol for us :D I am so excited!! We'll have to compare notes once we get back? What do you think? :) Keep in touch!

Myst

Hi there!

We are a family from UK who are very much looking forward to our cruise on the Crown. Doesn't she look fabulous?!

Although this will be our very first cruise with Princess, we are seasoned cruisers with her sister ships based here in the UK - P&O. We are a little nervous trying her out, as British cruising is very formal - but I am sure everything will be fine! We decided this year to try a couple of new cruise lines - so we have just returned last month from our holidays in the Caribbean with Ocean Village (lovely time!), and will be flying out to Venice in July to sail with RCI Splendour of the Seas.

Like you, we shall be joining the ship on 9th December,but staying on for a fortnight.. before flying back to UK for Christmas (wish we could stay onboard:rolleyes: !

Please feel free to contact me - or anyone else on this one - I can be e mailed on cruiseshipsummer@yahoo.co.uk

**** LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ANYONE ON THIS CRUISE! ***

Hi there!

We are a family from UK who are very much looking forward to our cruise on the Crown. Doesn't she look fabulous?!

Although this will be our very first cruise with Princess, we are seasoned cruisers with her sister ships based here in the UK - P&O. We are a little nervous trying her out, as British cruising is very formal - but I am sure everything will be fine! We decided this year to try a couple of new cruise lines - so we have just returned last month from our holidays in the Caribbean with Ocean Village (lovely time!), and will be flying out to Venice in July to sail with RCI Splendour of the Seas.

Like you, we shall be joining the ship on 9th December,but staying on for a fortnight.. before flying back to UK for Christmas (wish we could stay onboard:rolleyes: !

Please feel free to contact me - or anyone else on this one - I can be e mailed on cruiseshipsummer@yahoo.co.uk

**** LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ANYONE ON THIS CRUISE! ***

Hi there!! We have a Brother-Inlaw from England, he's now in Atlanta. We cannot wait to see this beauty on the 9th, she seems like the jewel of the seas, doesn't she!! We are so excited and let the official countdown begin! We have sailed on the Princess before and loved every single thing about it. We too are seasoned cruisers, and decided to sail only with the Princess line from now on. You will LOVE it!

How awesome to fly to Venice to catch a cruise. We plan on going to Italy in 2 years and can't wait. Will you be spending any time in Venice before you board the ship? If so I would absolutely love to hear all about it. Have the most wonderful time on your upcoming holiday. My other dream aside going to Italy, is England. My Bro-Inlaw is from Manchester and he goes back home often with his wife. Hopefully we will go with them someday!

I look forward on getting to know you, and then meeting you aboard the beautiful Crown Princess on December 9th!!!

You can write to me on yahoo, Mystiquee858@yahoo.com anytime :)

Archived