Bon Voyage Gifts In Galveston Port

WANDA28

HAS ANYONE HAD ANY PROBLEMS ORDERING BEER THROUGH ANY OF THE BON VOYAGE SITES? I CALLED THE "JUST BECAUSE" (SOMETHING LIKE THAT) THEY TOLD ME THE COULD NOT DELIVER ALCOHOL BECAUSE THE WILL KEEP TIL THE END OF THE CRUISE. THEN WELLWISHERS SAID THEY DON T HAVE ANY PROBLEM! HAS ANYONE HAD ANY PROBLEMS LIKE THIS? I WOULD HATE TO PAY THAT PRICE AND NOT EVEN GET IT TILL AFTER CRUISE!!:confused:

Sounds like it falls in with buying alcohol while out of the US and they keep it until the last night of cruise. See what they have available on the Carnival site and that wouldn't be confiscated.

Texas has some funny liquour laws. After all, this is the state that sends police into the bars to arrest you for public intoxication BEFORE you step outside. When we sailed out of there on the Elation (on a Monday) there were certain drinks they could not dispense because of local liqour laws and only so many of the bars on the ship could be open until we passed into international waters. One of the bar staff told us this and we heard it repeated by other bar staffers.

Texas has some funny liquour laws. After all, this is the state that sends police into the bars to arrest you for public intoxication BEFORE you step outside. When we sailed out of there on the Elation (on a Monday) there were certain drinks they could not dispense because of local liqour laws and only so many of the bars on the ship could be open until we passed into international waters. One of the bar staff told us this and we heard it repeated by other bar staffers.

yep, unfortunatley all true!:rolleyes:

but we live with it!:)

I was on the Conquest for the March 26 cruise. I ordered a case of Coors Light from Well Wishers (cost was $62.00, $55. for the beer and $7. for delivery) and it was in my sons room by 3pm on day of embarkation.

They done a great job for me. Hope this helps. They also carry the hard liquors too but I didn't order any of those. Just make sure you call them far enough in advance and you should not have any problems.

I was on the Conquest for the March 26 cruise. I ordered a case of Coors Light from Well Wishers (cost was $62.00, $55. for the beer and $7. for delivery) and it was in my sons room by 3pm on day of embarkation.

They done a great job for me. Hope this helps. They also carry the hard liquors too but I didn't order any of those. Just make sure you call them far enough in advance and you should not have any problems.

Was this out of Galveston Port?

was this out of galveston, I was told they couldn't deliver on sunday because of city ordiance

Archived