What do people think of black or white jeans?

b8tzm

joelmarj, I absolutely did take that into account. Just reading the screen name gave me the largest clue ever. But, since these threads are being moved over here, I think it is important to squelch them with kindness. If an agitator doesn't make you angry and you respond nicely to them, it takes all the fun out of it for them.

I just started another thread, protesting the moving of these nasty threads to the fashion board.

I always crack up when I read on other boards that we are snobbish, fashionistas, only wear the most expensive clothes that no one else can afford. When, in reality, the fashion board is mostly made up of very regular people, many of us bargain shoppers!

And in my opinion - the politest!

I always crack up when I read on other boards that we are snobbish, fashionistas, only wear the most expensive clothes that no one else can afford. When, in reality, the fashion board is mostly made up of very regular people, many of us bargain shoppers!

Amen! :D

Read this posting and smiled. No jeans do not belong in the dining room.

Reminded me of my first cruise. Celebrity Century May 1998. Back when there was one formal night, and a couple of semi formal and the rest casual. I dressed my 3 kids and myself and husband for one of the semi formal evenings in the main dining room only to be seated at a table next to a group dressed in jeans, plaid shirts and baseball caps. No they werent asked to leave. Then they proceeded to order hot dogs off the kids menu...why bother.:eek:

Thanks for the memory though:)

Ummm...men only? :eek:

if you are a woman, please heed the same advice! ;)

Point WELL taken!!!!

New Rules (as Bill Maher would say)

MEN/ WOMEN IN WHITE JEANS MUST WEAR UNDEWEAR!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE!!!!

Kathy - the OP really is not serious. This person has been around here quite frequently and always asks the exact same types of questions surrounding jeans. If you read the OP's screen name you will also see they have a nature to try to rile everyone up on the boards. The reason they keep getting bumped back the fashion board is because the OP habitually addresses the Jeans issue, but posts it on other threads to get new reactions. We're not biting and neither should you. As someone else has posted the OP's other posts you will see the pattern.

You are right, the fashion board is usually frequented by very nice, informative people so that's why he/she does not post here because they don't get the results they are looking for - BICKERING!

You have bitten, if that's what you really think it is. Why didn't you just ignore the post instead of trashing the OP? Whose picture did you use with your profile? I can't see if the dude has jeans on???????????????

You have bitten, if that's what you really think it is. Why didn't you just ignore the post instead of trashing the OP? Whose picture did you use with your profile? I can't see if the dude has jeans on???????????????

I've not bitten anything. Just find you to be tedious. Funny part is, it doesn't faze me in the least to spend two minutes pointing out your obvious objective. Just plan silliness and for those of us that don't take you serious, its just entertainment value to me. Would appear you are someone seeking attention, so there - you have it! Your moment of glory.

As for the picture, tuxes don't come with jeans. You may not know that!:D

I really like white jeans and think they look great!

I've also seen some really nice black jeans in the stores this past winter. More high end than in places like the Gap.

That said, I think if you are cruising the caribbean, white jeans would be a better fit.

Archived