Marriott Stellaris San Juan

QuitMyDayJob

I just read on another thread that someone recently had a bad experience at this hotel when they checked in. Specifically that their room (and the rooms for many others apparently) weren't ready until 4:30pm or after. I know this can happen at any hotel, but does anyone know if this is a common occurence at this Marriott? One of us is elderly and in a wheelchair and wouldn't do well waiting too long after a long plane ride.

We stayed here this past January and had a very nice experience. Checked in early, maybe 1pm. Actually 4 of us, two rooms. Went down the street to a nice little pizza place, sat outside and had some great pizza. From Boston in the middle of January this was great! Then went back and relaxed in the jacuzzi for a while. My only suggestion would be do not eat down in the lobby. Drinks are fine but food in expensive and not good as well as extremely slow service. Got the hotel on priceline and was very pleased.

Well, we were only there the one night pre-cruise so I can't really answer. We asked in the lobby and they told us about this place. It was maybe 1/4 mile on the left. Didn't look like much but pizza was very good and the people were very nice. Right across the street was coffee..I'm pretty sure it was Starbucks. Pool/jacuzzi was nice. Right on the beach also.

Steven and Daniel: We're hoping to find a nice place for dinner, one with an ocean view. I may end up calling the concierge before we go to check out the options--and of course read some of the tour guides. If I find anything out I'll post it here.

And thanks, Yogi, for the pizza and coffee info...very important both!

Steven and Daniel: We're hoping to find a nice place for dinner, one with an ocean view. I may end up calling the concierge before we go to check out the options--and of course read some of the tour guides. If I find anything out I'll post it here.

And thanks, Yogi, for the pizza and coffee info...very important both!

Thanks!

I stayed with my friends last thanksgiving and got it for $100 from priceline. Our room was clean and we got to check in without a problem. They have a very pretty pool and patio area. Even if my room wasn't ready I would have sat outside. It is right on the beach

Archived