Shopping on the ship

Noneeds4me

In the "sundries" shop, they have hats, shirts, shorts, jackets, Ts with Princess logo, some alcohol, various refrigerator magnets and key chains, toilettries, and some snack foods. The other shops contain watches, jewelry, perfume, handbags and some nicer cruise wear.

One day they do have t-shirts with the various port names.

If you are going to shop for the souveniers, I suggest to allow some time in port. Some excursions do include a little shopping time.

Hi, well, if you are elite member of Princess.......we have 10 per cent off all items in the shops. As far as souvenirs from the ports.........little or nothing........but the shops are neat............womens clothes, tee shirts, sweat shirts,,,,,,jewerly(often you can find buys on certain days) prices are not too bad, perfume and cosmetics are neat and mens clothes, childrens, lots of fun to browse. They have certain specials in the patter and coupons to us. I have purchased some lovely earrings, always perfume and they sell Clinque products at a good price. For real cities you visit you must find time to shop nearby the dock or vendors set up for ships too,,,,,,,you better have American cash for that,,,,,,,,,,I have had success for using dollar bills in many, many ports, for table cloths, handkerchiefs,,,,,,,,,many special items of cities, also on tours you can buy there, again, alot with dollar bills. Have fun shopping..........sailinsal

I wish they did. But, alas I have never seen much that excites me. It almost seems like a waste of space.

Now after I just said that, I must be the minority. I am sure Princess knows very well what sells and waht does not and how much space to allocate.

So, enjoy the ship and your cruise. Report back to us on your impressions of the stores on board, their stocked items, selections and prices. I would love to hear your perspective.

:)

Hi, well, if you are elite member of Princess.......we have 10 per cent off all items in the shops. As far as souvenirs from the ports.........little or nothing........but the shops are neat............womens clothes, tee shirts, sweat shirts,,,,,,jewerly(often you can find buys on certain days) prices are not too bad, perfume and cosmetics are neat and mens clothes, childrens, lots of fun to browse. They have certain specials in the patter and coupons to us. I have purchased some lovely earrings, always perfume and they sell Clinque products at a good price. For real cities you visit you must find time to shop nearby the dock or vendors set up for ships too,,,,,,,you better have American cash for that,,,,,,,,,,I have had success for using dollar bills in many, many ports, for table cloths, handkerchiefs,,,,,,,,,many special items of cities, also on tours you can buy there, again, alot with dollar bills. Have fun shopping..........sailinsal

One place I loved in St Thomas was the Benard K Passman gallery...wow their stuff was awesome....of course i wanted to buy my wife a ring and I could tell she wasn't as in love with it as I was....but the gallery is worth a trip.

The last night they had some deals. I found couple of pieces of jewerly that were much cheaper on the ship than on st thomas....and when I saw my wife's eye light up I knew I had to buy them...

One place I loved in St Thomas was the Benard K Passman gallery...wow their stuff was awesome

I agree Passman is terrific. I found a great men's ring with black coral. I was not impressed enough to buy it though when I saw the price of $10,000. I wish I could, but I can't. :(

Archived