Carnival Victory - May 7th

Avalonpf

I am going on the Carnival Victory ship May 7th, for a seven day cruise. It will be my first ever cruise.

Anyone have any tips on things to bring, things to watch out for, things to do etc.?

Also, what type of things can I do at the places we stop at? I am going with parents.....brother, 4 cousins all over 17 years old and below 23 years old.

We are stopping at:

Costa Maya, Mexico

Grand Cayman, Grand Cayman Islands

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Thanks

I am going on the Carnival Victory ship May 7th, for a seven day cruise. It will be my first ever cruise.

Anyone have any tips on things to bring, things to watch out for, things to do etc.?

Also, what type of things can I do at the places we stop at? I am going with parents.....brother, 4 cousins all over 17 years old and below 23 years old.

We are stopping at:

Costa Maya, Mexico

Grand Cayman, Grand Cayman Islands

Ocho Rios, Jamaica

We are going on the Victory a week from Sunday..this is our second cruise on the ship...you'll have a great time..we never made it to Cayman or Cozumel (changed now to Costa Maya) last year and other than the beach and some shopping we dont have any plans....in jamaica , if you get off the ship plan an excursion..dont just walk around

do a search on the Victory and I'm sure you'll find plenty of info and just read through the boards ..tons of info

Hello,

We are also going on the Victory May 7th. For some great information and ideas on what to do go to the roll call for Victory May 7th. It is a very active thread and we have all kinds of things planned. Everything from T-shirts, meet and greet times, and groups of people getting together for excursions. There are also groups meeting the day before the cruise too. One group at the Raddisson and one at the H.I Port of Miami.

We are doing Dunns River Falls with Phil Lafayette and some are doing the falls and tubing with Phil in Jamaica. We are also doing a stingray tour with Soto's in Grand Cayman. In Costa Maya our whole group is going to an all-inclusive beach with snacks and drinks where a discount rate has been negotiated. There is approx. 60-80 people in the group thus far.

I hope this helps, but check it out. There's everything you can ever want to know on this roll call.

Jody

Hello,

We are also going on the Victory May 7th. For some great information and ideas on what to do go to the roll call for Victory May 7th. It is a very active thread and we have all kinds of things planned. Everything from T-shirts, meet and greet times, and groups of people getting together for excursions. There are also groups meeting the day before the cruise too. One group at the Raddisson and one at the H.I Port of Miami.

We are doing Dunns River Falls with Phil Lafayette and some are doing the falls and tubing with Phil in Jamaica. We are also doing a stingray tour with Soto's in Grand Cayman. In Costa Maya our whole group is going to an all-inclusive beach with snacks and drinks where a discount rate has been negotiated. There is approx. 60-80 people in the group thus far.

I hope this helps, but check it out. There's everything you can ever want to know on this roll call.

Jody

Thanks for everything. I posted in that thread just now..........whos Phil Lafayette???

Phil Lafayette is a tour guide in Jamaica. He was recommended by several people on these threads. Very reasonable rates. I haven't read any negative reviews. I will try to find his website and post it later. I'm glad to hear you joined the roll call. There are lots of great people on there.

Jody

Archived