Looks like Jamaica cant wait for Freedom of the Seas

Thanks for posting the article. We spent a week in MoBay last month and everyone there who we told about the Freedom's impending arrival seemed very pleased and excited. We will be back in October with our kids and grandkids and already have the name of a cab driver who will pick us up at the pier and take us from the Freedom of the Seas to Doctor's Cave Beach. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice everything was in Montego Bay and totally enjoyed our week there.

Thanks for posting the article. We spent a week in MoBay last month and everyone there who we told about the Freedom's impending arrival seemed very pleased and excited. We will be back in October with our kids and grandkids and already have the name of a cab driver who will pick us up at the pier and take us from the Freedom of the Seas to Doctor's Cave Beach. We were pleasantly surprised at how nice everything was in Montego Bay and totally enjoyed our week there.

I have not researched much about Montego Bay, What is Doctor's Cave Beach and How would it be for a 3 Year old Girl and 10 Year old boy?

I have not researched much about Montego Bay, What is Doctor's Cave Beach and How would it be for a 3 Year old Girl and 10 Year old boy?

Doctor's Cave Beach is a very nice beach on the "Hip Strip" in Montego Bay. It is about a $4.00 per person each way by cab. Admission to the beach is $5.00 for adults, $2.50 for kids (I think under 16). Umbrellas, chairs, and lilos (inflatable floats) can be rented for $5 each. We were there many years ago and enjoyed it. When we were in MoBay a few weeks ago, we checked it out and were impressed. We will be taking our grandkids who will range in age from almost 5 to 7 years of age, so I think it will be fine for your 3 and 10 year olds. I suspect that there is a website for Doctor's Cave Beach. Check it out.

Another option is a great water park at the Sunset Beach Resort and Spa and day passes are available, but the price is much higher. The day pass includes all drinks (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) and food. You can see the Resort with its two yellow high-rise towers from the ship. We spent the week there and really enjoyed ourselves.

Doctor's Cave Beach is a very nice beach on the "Hip Strip" in Montego Bay. It is about a $4.00 per person each way by cab. Admission to the beach is $5.00 for adults, $2.50 for kids (I think under 16). Umbrellas, chairs, and lilos (inflatable floats) can be rented for $5 each. We were there many years ago and enjoyed it. When we were in MoBay a few weeks ago, we checked it out and were impressed. We will be taking our grandkids who will range in age from almost 5 to 7 years of age, so I think it will be fine for your 3 and 10 year olds. I suspect that there is a website for Doctor's Cave Beach. Check it out.

Another option is a great water park at the Sunset Beach Resort and Spa and day passes are available, but the price is much higher. The day pass includes all drinks (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) and food. You can see the Resort with its two yellow high-rise towers from the ship. We spent the week there and really enjoyed ourselves.

OK Thank You I will check it out

Archived