Xpedition Cruise Video

gooch47

I couldn't get the link to the video to work either. Thought it was just because I am on an iMac computer, but I guess the link is dead. Could you please e-mail a "live" link to me at sprovo@apr.com? I am going on this trip Dec.29th and would love to see your video!!!

Many thanks,

Suzie Provo

Thanks to having a son who owns our Internet Service Provider company, I'm able to offer you a chance to see the 16 minute video I've produced of our April 2-10 Galapagos vacation. It takes a while to download, obviously, but I'm pretty proud of the results:

Galapagos Video

I would very much love to see your video. My husband and I are doing this trip next May. Would you please see if you can re-establish the link or e-mail me at barbydaul@aol.com.

Thank you

Barbara

It's one of the Discovery Channels. They have several. But I don't see it on the schedule of upcoming shows.

I've been searching their web sites but don't turn up a thing. If I see it on our program list at home, I'll be sure to post exact station and times. Discovery has several channels. The Discovery Channel, TLC, Discovery Travel, Discovery Science, etc...

• 2 months later...

Archived