How far in advance can you book shore excursions?

I am booked on the EOS Thanksgiving cruise. I have been trying to reserve my shore excursion, but have not been able to. How far in advance can you usually book these? TIA.

Our cruise last May we were able to book our excursions in jan or feb I don't remember exactly. If somebody has a definate answer I would like to know also.

the RCCL website under FAQ says 60 days out, however I have a Soveriegn trip booked for September and was already able to book the kayaks in Cococay for the kids. We are booked on Legend in November and it says we can not book yet for that trip. Just check back every week or so(as they say 60 days out) and you will be able to book. not sure why they say 60 days in advance since our trip is 4 months away and we were able to book our excursion. Have a great day. :)

I'm crusing in January 2007 wrote to RCCL asked them when we could start booking shore excursions they wrote back and said excursions will be available to book in August. So I figure if your cruise is in November excursions will be available in June. I would still check maybe twice a week, I do just in case they come up earlier.

Christine

Thank you all. I will continue to check weekly, as I really want to do the zip lines in Belize. I have a feeling that this is one that books up quickly, and since it is a long one I do not want to risk booking it independently. Thanks again.

Archived