Voyager Slide Show from New Jersey

This is a slide show I created with proshow gold of our VOS cruise last year, our Rhapsody cruise was canceled due to Rita and we barley made it on the VOS, we also upgraded from an oceanview to a grand suite for $700 (not Bad for 4 people).

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/

Type whitshel in the browse member collection.

I also have a hawaii slide show from the LOS with the crazy lady threats.

Both shows are about 30 mins and you'll probably have to have broadband.

Hope you enjoy!!

This is fantastic! How long did it take you to put that together?

I never thought I'd enjoy watching the vacation of total strangers so much! I actually got a little teary-eyed at some parts! I don't know if it was the fact that I've been on that ship and to those ports a few times before and I REALLY miss it, or if it's because I can't wait for my son to be old enough to enjoy a family cruise like that, or maybe it has something to do with those ADORABLE girls. (Hmmm... maybe it's just about time to try to give my son a little sister...) :rolleyes:

This is a slide show I created with proshow gold of our VOS cruise last year, our Rhapsody cruise was canceled due to Rita and we barley made it on the VOS, we also upgraded from an oceanview to a grand suite for $700 (not Bad for 4 people).

http://www.photodex.com/sharing/

Both shows are about 30 mins and you'll probably have to have broadband.

Hope you enjoy!!

Wow that was great!!! We were on Voyager last October and your slideshow brought back a lot of great memories. My 4yo and 9yo had fun watching your slideshow, and I loved the pics, your captions and musical selections!!!

Thanks for all the great replies, it takes a while(couple of weeks, working on it here and there) to put it all together especially trying to figure out what music to include:confused: . Plus the fact that both my wife and I worked on it and not always seeing eye to eye on things:rolleyes: tends to make it take a bit longer as well. The program cost about $70 but it was well worth it, i have done all 5 cruises but these 2 are the best. :D

Great photos, someone has a lot of talent!

Sorry you missed the Rhapsody....we where on it! 9/18/05 "The rita cruise" 10days for the price of 7 as we were unable to return to Galveston 'till Wednesday. Still it looks as if you had a wonderfull time on the Voyager.

I just finished watching your Voyager slide show with DW and DS.

And all we can say is WOW!

Not only is the presentation, music included, put together extremely well, but someone has a great artistic eye. The photos were amazing!

Thank you for sharing it with us. We really enjoyed it.

Ok...I did not play it,because it seemed like I had to download that program,and I was afraid it would interfere with my Kodak easy,share because everything else seems to...Any thoughts?...I really want to see this....seeing as I have 16 monthts to wait.:D

v

v

v

v

v

v

Wow....First of all...The girls are all Beautiful.

Secondly..Thanks for reminding me about Rita...I live 20 min from the port of Galveston..

I love the Rhapsody,but I think you guys had a better trip..

Third...Tom looks so familiar...Where are you guys from.

And lastly..

Thanks.That was amazing

We are all from san diego and doesn't surprise me that you think Tom looks familiar, and he knows just about everybody :p but he does work for US Air as a flight attendant and he suffers from excessive personality disorder:D !

Again, thanks for the great replies!

Smiling so hard it hurts! did the Esenada to Hawaii on the Legend back in 97 and boy did you bring back memories... Kudos to you both in putting this together... all the smiles .. now thats what vacations are about.. (oh and i loved the music in both!)

your pal

Archived