Junior Suite ...

A cot will fit nicely at the end of the two twin beds.

We had enought room to move around at night before bed and in the morning when first getting up. Folded up the cot once we started getting ready for our day and the room steward would unfold it, make it up, fold it back up and put it near the window for safe keeping until bed time.

Thank you. We will be staying in a JS on the Enchantment in June and have a 8 yo DD and 13 yo DS, so they won't be sleeping on the fold out sofa together. We are going to bring our twin sized Aero mattress and are very happy it won't be a problem.

Thank you. We will be staying in a JS on the Enchantment in June and have a 8 yo DD and 13 yo DS, so they won't be sleeping on the fold out sofa together. We are going to bring our twin sized Aero mattress and are very happy it won't be a problem.

My son said the cot was actually more comfortable than the sofa bed. Might do well to ask for a cot and save the hassle of carrying the air mattress. Your Room Steward will be happy to provide the cot, and when you request that, ask for egg crates for the bed and the sofa. Contrary to popular belief, the sofa bed can be folded up for the day with an egg crate on it. ;)

You can always have the queen bed separated into two twin beds for the kids, and you and your spouse can sleep on the sleeper sofa. No need for a cot.

Unless the Sofa Bed's on the other ships are a lot bigger than the one on the Empress I don't see this as an option. I slept on the one in our Jr. Suite in the Empress and it was about the size of a twin bed! I'm not a large person but there definately wouldn't have been room for anyone else in that bed.:)

Unless the Sofa Bed's on the other ships are a lot bigger than the one on the Empress I don't see this as an option. I slept on the one in our Jr. Suite in the Empress and it was about the size of a twin bed! I'm not a large person but there definately wouldn't have been room for anyone else in that bed.:)

My Son is 6' an slept on the sofa bed. There would have been plenty of room for a couple. Make sure you ask for the egg crate for the sofa bed. Contrary to popular belief, it will close with the egg crate ;)

Thank you. We have to bring the air mattress anyway (for a stay at a DVC property at WDW), but if we they have extra cots to use, we'll do that. Already requested the egg crate pads.

We were on the 4/1 - 4/8 Legend of the Seas cruise. About a month before our cruise, I requested an egg crate pad for our bed. Upon arriving in our cabin I checked to see if the pad was on our bed. It was not. We asked our cabin steward for one and he had it on our bed within a couple of hours. You might want to check when you arrive to see if you received yours. They had no record of our request.

Archived