Century Sailing`-- Western Med Cruise

roarth1

Hi there - We aare Jo & Mike from England. Dont know if you have found it yet, but there are a few of us on a roll call for this cruise . Check out the Celebrity/Century roll call pages. WE have been discussing various private tour options - although some of the ports are do-able on your own, so please join the group.

Dont forget to sign up for the cruise critic party - if we make 25 people X

put on a little get together for us.

regards

jo

Hi.. we took that cruise in October and on the boards found a great tour guide/taxi driver in Barcelona..never mind a great hotel too.. And in Rome a member of the same cruise recommended a driver and eight of us went to Tuscany instead of rome.. If you want more info.. please write..

parrotmom@comcast.net Because the information that we received on the boards was so great I feel Imust pass it on

roarth1: As Jo said, we have a rollcall started (Jo started) for the Sept. 25th cruise. I thought I'd post the link here to make it easier for you to get to the rollcall:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=293920

Please join us on the rollcall. That is the best way to discuss tours and what to do in ports. I already learned some good ideas from Jo. Since both of us & our husbands have been to some of the ports before, we can answer some questions and share information.

Kathy

Hi Jo ---- Sorry I got the wrong date -- we are sailing on the 15th of Sept. on the Century. Thanx for the info on the Roll Call -- will be most helpful, I'm sure. You have a wonderful time -------------Ro

Archived