Freedom of the seas a little dirty?

I've been trying to look at most of the pictures posted of Freedom of the Seas and can't help but wonder is she dirty or need another coat of paint. Is it just me? Maybe someone has already discussed this during some of the threads I might have missed. It looks like they did touch up paint in some areas that didn't match well. I'm sure until they get to warmer weather a good outside clean up will be a little hard.

She is not finished being painted yet. They will finish the painting in Germany.

Geesh!!! She is not even finished being built yet, and people are already complaining!!! lol. Just kidding. :D :D :D :D

She doesnt start sailing for a while! Believe me, none of the Royal Caribbean ships are dirty. The crew spends every waking moment cleaning every part of the ship. On our last cruise they were putting fresh varnish on the wood. Don't worry, she will be beautiful.

FREEDOM OF THE SEAS in currently in drydock in Hamburg Germany. Here she will receive her final coat of paint, inspection of the bearing in the Azipods, and her final fitting out.

Ernie

• 4 weeks later...

Archived