2007 Alaska

chessbriar

I'm looking for the one-way itinerary. Guessing it will be either on Radiance or Serenade.

Radiance

FRIVancouver, British Columbia 5:00 PMDocked

SATInside Passage (Cruising) Docked

SUNKetchikan, Alaska7:00 AM4:00 PMDocked

MONJuneau, Alaska9:00 AM8:00 PMDocked

TUESkagway, Alaska7:00 AM8:30 PMDocked

WEDIcy Strait Point, Alaska7:00 AM5:00 PMDockedTendered

THUHubbard Glacier (Cruising)7:00 AM11:00 AMDocked

FRISeward, Alaska7:00 AM

FRISeward, Alaska 9:00 PMDocked

SATHubbard Glacier (Cruising)2:00 PM6:00 PMDocked

SUNJuneau, Alaska10:00 AM8:00 PMDocked

MONSkagway, Alaska7:00 AM8:30 PMDocked

TUEIcy Strait Point, Alaska7:00 AM4:00 PMDockedTendered

WEDKetchikan, Alaska9:00 AM7:00 PMDockedTendered

THUInside Passage (Cruising) Docked

FRIVancouver, British Columbia7:00 AM

Serenade

SATVancouver, British Columbia 5:00 PMDocked

SUNInside Passage (Cruising) Docked

MONIcy Strait Point, Alaska10:00 AM6:00 PMDockedTendered

TUEHubbard Glacier (Cruising)9:00 AM1:00 PMDocked

WEDSkagway, Alaska7:00 AM8:30 PMDocked

THUJuneau, Alaska7:00 AM3:00 PMDocked

FRICruising Docked

SATVancouver, British Columbia7:00 AM

Serenade

FRICruising Docked

I need to thank you for this! I wish RCCL would just post them already. If I am reading this right, then the RT from Vancouver have moved from Sunday to Saturday... dropped Ketchikan and added Icy Strait Point. Do you know if this is the final itinerary for the whole season? I know last year some of the weeks had dropped Ketchikan and added Victoria. In particular, I am looking at the June 23rd sailing.

Thank you for letting me ask this on Celebrity since we are all looking for info.

Serenade

FRICruising Docked

I like the Serendade's a bit better than Infinity's itinerary..... now I have to decide between Infinity and Serenade, which ship is nicer.... !!! :rolleyes:

Nancy, I haven't seen anything on the website for RCI, but I've been in touch with a travel agen in my town who said she would contact me "with the exciting details

So far - none of the itineraries look very exciting to me! In fact...I prefer the 2006 ones for Summit and Radiance.

Once the cruiselines get all their 2007 itineraries up and running I can just imagine the "white screens" we'll have to deal with here at CC from everyone trying to get info :D

Once the cruiselines get all their 2007 itineraries up and running I can just imagine the "white screens" we'll have to deal with here at CC from everyone trying to get info :D

Don't I know it! Those white screens are difficult to deal with!!

I have been gathering info about Alaska for the past 9-10 months, so now it's just a matter of seeing who has most of what I want. I like the itinerary of the May 12 Summit repositioning cruise (13 nights), beginning in LA and ending in Vancouver. It hits all the SE Alaskan ports I want to see, with the exception of Icy Strait Point. No Glacier Bay - but that could wait until the NEXT trip to Alaska...with a week on land.:) Stay tuned!

My travel agent today told me that the prices for RCI will be out on the 10th of May. When I called RCI a couple of weeks ago they said the end of this month and that's the time frame I've been seeing on the different boards, so it's coming soon, all we can do is be like the military (hurry up and wait)

[quote name='herb']Just received Crown and Anchor brochure in the mail and it states that Alaska will be available April 25 (for RCI)[/QUOTE]
Guess I will be up bright & early at 5am (West Coast - Yikes).... Now everyone else just needs to wait an extra 1/2 hour and you can all call when I have the cabin we want. ;) Just kidding... I hope everyone gets the cabin they want.... really, I do. :)

SUN Vancouver, British Columbia 5:00 PM Docked
MON Inside Passage (Cruising) Docked
TUE Sitka, Alaska 8:00 AM 5:00 PM Docked Tendered
WED Hubbard Glacier (Cruising) 8:00 AM 12:00 PM Docked
THU Juneau, Alaska 7:00 AM 10:00 PM Docked
FRI Skagway, Alaska 7:00 AM 8:30 PM Docked
SAT Icy Strait Point, Alaska 7:00 AM 4:00 PM Docked Tendered
SUN Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 AM 6:00 PM Docked
MON Prince Rupert, B.C. 7:00 AM 6:00 PM Docked
TUE Inside Passage (Cruising) Docked
WED Nanaimo, British Columbia 7:00 AM 6:00 PM Docked
THU Victoria, British Columbia 7:00 AM 4:00 PM Docked
FRI At Sea Docked
SAT San Francisco, California 7:00 AM

FRI Vancouver, British Columbia 5:45 PM Docked
SAT Inside Passage (Cruising) Docked
SUN Ketchikan, Alaska 7:00 AM 2:00 PM Docked
MON Skagway, Alaska 9:00 AM 5:00 PM Docked
TUE Hubbard Glacier (Cruising) 7:00 AM 11:00 AM Docked
WED Juneau, Alaska 7:00 AM 7:00 PM Docked
THU Sitka, Alaska 9:00 AM 3:00 PM Docked Tendered
FRI Inside Passage (Cruising) Docked
SAT Victoria, British Columbia 8:00 AM 5:30 PM Docked
SUN Seattle, Washington 8:00 AM 6:00 PM Docked
MON At Sea Docked
TUE San Francisco, California 8:00 AM 6:00 PM Docked
WED At Sea Docked
THU Catalina Island, California 8:00 AM 5:00 PM Docked Tendered
FRI San Diego, California 7:00 AM

I noticed quite a few FRIDAY departures as well as weekday departures for Alaska cruises (not just with Celebrity but other cruiselines offering Alaska cruises). That doesn't work well for us due to work scheduling. :(

I guess they are offering these weekday departures so people can get cheaper airfares????

I've narrowed it down to the following and we'll see which one offers the best price :)

R/T Seattle - Norwegian Pearl
R/T Vancouver - Serenade of the Seas
R/T Vancouver - Infinity

[quote name='herb']I noticed quite a few FRIDAY departures as well as weekday departures for Alaska cruises (not just with Celebrity but other cruiselines offering Alaska cruises). That doesn't work well for us due to work scheduling. :(

I guess they are offering these weekday departures so people can get cheaper airfares????

I've narrowed it down to the following and we'll see which one offers the best price :)

R/T Seattle - Norwegian Pearl
R/T Vancouver - Serenade of the Seas
R/T Vancouver - Infinity[/QUOTE]

I don't like Friday departures either - especially for northbound cruises out of Vancouver. I don't want a RT 7-day if that's all we do...I want a longer vacation! So - leaning towards either 6 days in Alaska (independent land tour) followed by a southbound cruise on Radiance or Summit (or perhaps the Cruise Critic group cruise on Princess), OR the 14-day Summit repositioning cruise out of LA May 12-26 - ending in Vancouver. I think the PRICE will be the deciding factor, and hopefully both Celebrity and RCI will have Alaska prices available on the 25th.

[quote name='NancyIL']hopefully both Celebrity and RCI will have Alaska prices available on the 25th.[/quote]

Do RCI and Celebrity generally offer their pricing and scheduling at the same time? I know RCI has their dates out for 2007 but I've yet to hear about any definitive dates for Celebrity. (Princess I haven't heard anything about and HAL is ALWAYS the last)!

I don't mind a Friday departure. I can work on a Sunday and be off the next Friday if I want. My wife works for the government and they're pretty flexible. Sat and Sun are vacation days I don't have to use so that gives us at least one or two days after we get back from Vancouver to recuperate before we go back to work. All I want is for the cruise line to arrange everything and I'll just go with the flow and trust that everything works well, but knowing something can go wrong in a big operation like that.

Archived