Dining Room Table Decorations

Cinderose

We are doing a class reunion cruise and my question is... Has anyone ever see the large tables (10) with decorations put on them? We want to do up centerpieces in balloons & ribbons and such in our school colors. Is this acceptable? We have made up door decorations for everyone and a big welcome banner. Just not quite sure what else I could do decoration wise. And suggestions? Thanks!

Cinder

The decorations will be removed after the first seating. Of course its not my table but we have 100+ going and plan on tables of 10. Plan to keep it simple and not use confetti and such! Dont wnat to make a mess and bothers others!! Never would do that on MY vacation.

I think I would call "Guest Services" at the 800 number and ask them. If they don't know, they'll transfer you to someone who does.

There's SO little room on any of the tables, what with the formal place settings.

I've never seen any tables decorated by passengers in any of my cruises. I would suggest that you pass on this. How would you get all that 'stuff' onto the ship anyway?:D Enjoy your reunion cruise.

Does anyone have a photo of a large dinner table? Guest services kept giving me the run around when I called a week ago. We just figured we would carry the decorations over to our private social to be held after the 6:00 dinner we are all at. This harder than I thought to pull off and make nice.

Cin

Archived