Is there a basketball court on the Carnival Liberty?

funkdude1002

I had my 14 yo with me on our last cruise on Libery... and if I remember correctly he spent tons of time playing basketball.

I think it's on the deck above the Super Club.

I can't ask him now since he is on another cruise.

On the Conquest, the volleyball court is right next to the basketball court............

Awesome ... if we have this option on the Liberty, my teen daughter will be a happy cruise especially if she can find some teen boys up for a volleyball challenge.

I recently took a cruise on the Liberty with other college-age friends (post-college to be more exact). One of our group members brought a volleyball and we played at least twice. I would recommend bringing your own ball if you are picky as to what you play with. I recall seeing a volleyball and a basketball around, but they seemed a bit worn out. The combination volleyball/basketball court is located in a gated area in the aft. The track is right outside. Be sure to keep that gate closed as people may come in and out often and you don't want your ball flying off the ship! Also, in order for adults to enter the "topless" deck they need to pass through this area. There are signs stating that children are not permitted up there. Don't worry though, I didn't see anyone go up or come down those stairs topless and the people who did pass through were among the more polite and courteous passengers on our cruise.

Archived