Lost about 3 years of my life (on the BB)

sail7seas

By the way, what is "quick reply?" I'm not just frantic. Apparently, I'm confused as well.:p
The pad on the lower right portion of each post is 'quick reply'. If you click on it it does several things different:

1. It opens up a smaller box at the bottom that lets you see the thread above.

2. It doesn't allow as many options for the post (e.g. color)

3. Each individual post has a 'quick reply' whereas there is only one 'post reply' at the bottom of the thread

You're just a bunch of charmers. :)

Topless deck, indeed. DH better not get any notions of "sightseeing" up there.....he'll be doing that swim along with Marc.......IF HE"S LUCKY and I don't kill him entirely.

Orcrone... (Usually I get people's names right)

How do you come up with these things? I'm impressed.

I don't know. They just pop into my head; takes about a minute or so to write them. I also put captions on newspaper photos -- speech balloons over people's heads, the things they really are saying but you just can't hear. My friends love it and my enemies get a chuckle out of it, too

You're just a bunch of charmers. :)

Topless deck, indeed. DH better not get any notions of "sightseeing" up there.....he'll be doing that swim along with Marc.......IF HE"S LUCKY and I don't kill him entirely.

If you kill him he'll be dead and you'll be in custody. You always book the 'S' suites, right? Well since no one will be using it, and I'd hate to see it go to waste, I was wondering if you'd mind....:D ;)

Sure, why not!! It would be a shame for it to stay empty.

But, Orcrone, you underestimate me :eek: I would never kill him until the END of the cruise....geez, you think I'm 'gonna' miss out on the cruise? :D

After all these years together, I'd be kind to him and let him have his cruise seeing as it would be his LAST!! ....then he'd "pay the piper".

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=red]S7S - it's hard to believe you ended up with over 1000 posts since they only carried over the last three months and most of this board got lost. I went from somewhere over 3000 to a little over 300 and I have two active roll calls going so I've been posting quite a bit. [/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=red]I thought it was cute this morning when I was a Senior member and my good friend Ray was a junior cruiser. Although I do qualify as a gray-hair, he is older![/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=red][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=red]I think these new boards will be good when we get used to them.[/color][/font]

[color=cyan][/color][color=royalblue]I'm liking alot of the features on this Board. I keep finding new things. :) [/color]
[color=#4169e1][/color]
[color=#4169e1]Thanks for Laura and Walt and everyone at CC for giving us such a nice place to "play".[/color]
[color=#4169e1][/color]
[color=#4169e1][/color]

Well Iluvcruzin, my cruise on the Maasdam was in Sept of '01 and I took much time and effort to share (type in each and every word) some of my menus and daily papers here on the board with those who were interested. (especially first time HAL cruisers) Not to mention my cruise review. I know that before my first cruise on HAL I read every post that pertained to My Maasdam, My itinerary, and My ports. So I for one see a great loss by loosing many of the posts. The chit chat I don't mind disappearing, but the reference materials are a great loss because I relied so heavily on them to plan my own cruise. When used correctly, this whole board is a library in itself.

Mariposa

[quote name='Mariposa']Well Iluvcruzin, my cruise on the Maasdam was in Sept of '01 and I took much time and effort to share (type in each and every word) some of my menus and daily papers here on the board with those who were interested. (especially first time HAL cruisers) Not to mention my cruise review. I know that before my first cruise on HAL I read every post that pertained to My Maasdam, My itinerary, and My ports. So I for one see a great loss by loosing many of the posts. The chit chat I don't mind disappearing, but the reference materials are a great loss because I relied so heavily on them to plan my own cruise. When used correctly, this whole board is a library in itself.

Mariposa[/QUOTE]
[color=teal][b]I agree with you on the reference material Mariposa.. It is a great loss. What I meant about being humorous was that many were complaining before the board switch of loosing their posts like it was some sort of trophy they earned for posting a whole lot.. Like the blue ribbon.. Not funny to lose information of valuable interest. You can move your information over manually by cut & paste. It's not too late! Put it in a new thread so the search feature can find it (new search is working - woo hoo!!). [/color][/b]

Archived