carnival victory anyone??

Elmo31

how was the ship? if you were in a cabin at the rear of the ship how was it? noisy? could you feel the movement of the ship? we always have stayed toward the middle and lower on the ship to avoid the rocking. this time we are on the veranda deck all the way in the back. any info is welcome about the victory. thanks:)

We were on the main deck at the rear of the ship near the elevators. There was no noise and only slight movement one evening when the seas got a little rough. We mostly noticed the movement was when we sat down for dinner in the dining room. Nothing that a little Dramamine can't handle.

We were on the verandah deck on the victory..but we were more middle forward. It was always quiet. We felt movement one night, but not bad at all. We felt movement mostly at dinner. We were at the very back of the dining room...with a great view of ocean...but felt vibration and movement. Didn't bother us as much toward the end of the cruise...but quite noticeable the first couple nights...enougth to where we didnt have much of an appetite... :(

We were on a lower deck at the very back (the last cabin) of the ship last summer. We didn't feel any excessive movement and really didn't notice any noise until the morning we returned to Miami. VERY EARLY that morning we heard lots of bumps and machine noise. We wondered if it was the moving or unloading of stuff!?

Just back less than a week (4/9-16). It was a great cruise!

We were in 8357, Verandah deck back by the aft elevators. I loved the location. Did feel some gentle rocking but as I was taking motionsickness meds the whole time (get sea sick very easy) it didn't bother me. Seas were mostly slight (1.5-4ft) on only once moderate (4.5-7ft).

The only down side is that I did hear deck chairs and an occasional bump from above. I tried to judge being under the Med. restaurant in hope that there would be less of that as there is more carpet. Guess I didn't judge right and needed to be back more but overall, didn't bother me.

You'll have a great cruise!

Archived