DAWN...New Mattresses ????

sweetpea-2

:D

Well you outta know what ours went thru honey :D :D

So glad our bedroom was waaaay on the other side of the living room.......

Now I know the real reason you wanted the balcony door closed up again :D

There's a nice portside balcony with your name on it for April Fools Day , all the best Chinese cowboys will be there......hey, maybe we can get Jim to change his cruise...........Shoreguy and Pirate....the service could be lethal!

There's a nice portside balcony with your name on it for April Fools Day , all the best Chinese cowboys will be there......hey, maybe we can get Jim to change his cruise...........Shoreguy and Pirate....the service could be lethal!

I was worried all the screaming would wake ya....probubly would have sailed in April if things hadn't been so rough at work this year while I was away...just made me think earlier would be quieter at work and I could relax even more....If we win the lotto .we'll go both trips...I promice :D

well out secret is out :eek: .......wish we could do both.....you will have to take lots of pic's so we can see what we missed ..... planning on any Toga parties ???????

Hey Derf....I see you were here aboard the Triumph last summer...what did you think??? Be nice now!!! Oops...see how easy it is to change the subject...how was your mattress aboard the Triumph?

Nice short cruise. All my cruises are starting to blend together. It's getting to be old hat. I talked Derfette into cruising and now she is more into it than me. Ho hum.

I'm more interested in posting on CC than cruising. But if I were not cruising I wound not be posting. It's a vicious circle.

The mattress tested out fine after we lashed the beds together with bungee cords so they would not come apart at the least inopertune time. But had to watch out when the beds snapped back again that we didn't catch a body part.

Nice short cruise. All my cruises are starting to blend together. It's getting to be old hat. I talked Derfette into cruising and now she is more into it than me. Ho hum.

I'm more interested in posting on CC than cruising. But if I were not cruising I wound not be posting. It's a vicious circle.

The mattress tested out fine after we lashed the beds together with bungee cords so they would not come apart at the least inopertune time. But had to watch out when the beds snapped back again that we didn't catch a body part.

to be sooooo lucky that ALL your cruises are blending together :rolleyes: ....must be nice !!!!!! Wish I had that problem....Glad you didn't lose any body parts in those MATRESSES !!!! Just had to say that,lollll

I'm on the Dawn right now and new mattresses are a definate must!My DD's mattress on the couch is as hard as a rock!!!

:D Glad you agree....remember to put that on the comment card...I did :eek: and hope anyone who thought so did.....other than that happy sailing....

Linda

ps. I didn't do it but heard you can ask your room steward for a pad for the couch.....let me know if you can and how it works out for you !!!!

Since I forgot to mention mattresses, when I was trolling for LOBSTUHs before......our mattress was very, very comfortable. And the duvet actually fit the bed this time......

:rolleyes: could it be because you were in the owners suite ??? They probably change the suite ones more often.....and speaking of lobstah's.....we had them the last 2 nights,lol :D :D :D :D

Archived