DAWN...New Mattresses ????

sweetpea-2

:confused: Was I dreaming or did I hear somewhere, where the Dawn is going to get new mattresses ???? That is something that they do need (and allot of people mentioned it on our cruise ) and hope they do before I go on 02/18/07......hard to tell what those poor mattesses have been through !!!! :eek:

:confused: Was I dreaming or did I hear somewhere, where the Dawn is going to get new mattresses ???? That is something that they do need (and allot of people mentioned it on our cruise ) and hope they do before I go on 02/18/07......hard to tell what those poor mattesses have been through !!!! :eek:

Yup they are being replaced on 3/31/07 :D :D

Yup, you're you're just gonna, have to.........:D

:rolleyes: I'll see what I can do but he's got his mind made up...if it wasn't for the lobster prices going haywire at that that time of year, I think I could.....will have to see what I can do....;)

:rolleyes: I'll see what I can do but he's got his mind made up...if it wasn't for the lobster prices going haywire at that that time of year, I think I could.....will have to see what I can do....;)

Sure blame it on the poor defenseless lobster, I'm thinkin you're thinking you're gonna have more fun with shoreguy ....... NOT! :D :D :D

I agree Linda...when we were on the Dawn in 2003 the beds and duvets were fabulous! This time they were down-right worn & uncomfortable....NCL it's time for a change! ;)

P.S. this didn't "ruin" my cruise :)

Hi Kathy...didn't ruin my cruise either but it would be nice if they did get them changed before we go on 2/18/07....

Tom mentioned that they were going to be changed on 3/31/07....but I did hear somewhere that they were going to be doing so many at a time....not all at once.....well I am going and hope that I get a new one, but if not oh well, it's not going to stop me....actually I slept like a baby but Steve's back was killing him in the mornings....:rolleyes:

Linda...I think Tom was pulling your leg!!! Just rubbing it in that we are sailing without you on April 1st :)

:D Ya think,lol.....guess he just wanted to get a rise of me,lol......gosh it's hard to believe we have been back 2 weeks......how time flies, hope it goes this fast until we sail again.....

:D

Well you outta know what ours went thru honey :D :D

Can you make it for the Feb. 8th cruise:confused:

Individual packets or a bowl ????? ;) just curious (seriously, I do LOVE peanut butter on my toast )

Forgot how it was

I like RB and Banana sandwitch

Also PB and musturd sandwitch (had it for breakfast)

Archived