new to radiance class ship

we are going on the serenade 5/21 pacific coastal.

we have cabin 7166........is that a nice cabin location? one lady has two knee replacement...is it far to walk to center......from pic it looks like a big balcony?

did we do good

we bked a e1 qty.....rm is E2...on waitlist for a cabin closer to elavator

never had balcony before.

Carol

thanks

Sounds like you are about mid-way down the aft hallway. It shouldn't be too long of a walk for your friend. The balcony is as wide as your room. I think the 7th floor balconies are about 18 inches deeper than the others. But beware--they are not entirely private! The privacy wall is the same depth as all the other balconies, so to get the extra extension for the 7th floor, they simply installed extra railing!

My wife and I usually go on the Voyager class ships, but we were just on the Serenade in March. Its a beautiful ship, you will love her. The room choice is good. The walk should not be too bad for her. The harder walk will be to get off the ship and walk to other area's in port. Now that you have a balcony, you wont want an inside ever again. All we book is Aft balcony now. Have fun and good luck.

Archived