Library on the Jewel

luvseadays

Are the books in her library fairly recent? Any just published best sellers? What about the selection of paperbooks? We are sailing the Transatlantic in a very short time and will definitely need reading material as our first 5 days are at sea. I would love to leave all of our books home if we can, just bring one for the plane but if most of the books on board are not so new, I may not have a choice. We need to keep the weight of those suitcases down, ya know?

Thanks in advance!

The library seemed to be well stocked. I only went in a couple of times but found what I was hoping to. I was reading my own book, fiction regarding a family of Asian Indian culture. I went up to the library for a book on India and actually found one. I was happy enough.

Thanks for the answer!

I still need some info about the rest of my question, can anyone help me out about the best sellers, etc?

Thanks again!

How about the best seller:

"I forget to pack my underwear for the cruise"! by "you know who"!

Those are good for starters. DH reads James Patterson, Clive Cussler, Robert B. Parker, Iris Johansen, Mary Higgins Clark, etc.

Thanks for the reply.

denims reference is to a little incident on our last cruise together when someone, namely me, forgot her underwear. The man is relentless.

Thanks again!

Those are good for starters. DH reads James Patterson, Clive Cussler, Robert B. Parker, Iris Johansen, Mary Higgins Clark, etc.

Thanks for the reply.

denims reference is to a little incident on our last cruise together when someone, namely me, forgot her underwear. The man is relentless.

Thanks again!

Hi I answered on another thread as well. Most authors(Patterson, Iris Johansen, Cussler and Higgins Clark) were represented, but not recent books. Nothing that I saw from Patterson more recent than 2003 (maybe they had already been checked out???....) Still, I found books to read and I enjoy all of the authors you mentioned.

Archived