Topless deck on Ecstasy

Murt

They better or I will be demanding a full refund:mad: ! (Yes they do by the way)

Who would have thunk it.

What is the history of the Topless Deck

When was it introduced

Who was the first topless person

Who was the first gauker

No one forced you to read this post.

Admit it you like it....LOL:rolleyes:

Nope a waste of bandwidth - What I like is to be able to access the board, but sometimes it is impossible because it is totally clogged by this sort of crap, which BTW, is totally demeaning to women...

DEAD HORSE!

(I apologize for wasting bandwidth by my replies to this post. That's it for my responses... R.I.P)

Nope a waste of bandwidth - What I like is to be able to access the board, but sometimes it is impossible because it is totally clogged by this sort of crap, which BTW, is totally demeaning to women...

DEAD HORSE!

(I apologize for wasting bandwidth by my replies to this post. That's it for my responses... R.I.P)

Demeaning to women????

You mean the ones who freely take part in this?:confused:

Or the ones who excersice thier choice to take advantage of the freedom and privacy of the deck?

DEAD HORSE!

Did I miss something here?!?! I ask a legitimate question and I think I am being bashed for it. It's not as though I take part in the topless part of this deck, I like this deck because it usually has less people us there. If women want to take their top off on this deck, more power to them.

Did I miss something here?!?! I ask a legitimate question and I think I am being bashed for it. It's not as though I take part in the topless part of this deck, I like this deck because it usually has less people us there. If women want to take their top off on this deck, more power to them.

I don't believe the comments were directed at you.

And you couldn't be more right about the room up there.:)

This topic gets asked a lot - you really should try and search for an answer before posting, a quick search would have eliminated your question, all Carnival ships have a topless deck. I appreciate any topless deck question:D

...and especially looking forward to my time up there in 9 days!!!

Archived