Crew Disco

crazidude1400

Oh. I mean on deck 0. I thought I heard complaints from people, which is why I asked.

I can't remember exactly which ship but I do remember the thread you are talking about. I will do some research and see what I find!

Under what cabins on the riviera deck of the conquest class is the crew disco under?

I found the thread. It was on the Glory in April 2005. However, sadly they just said Riveria deck and even after reading all the posts, I did not see a room number mentioned. sorry

The good news is that there were no other threads like this. There was a thread some months back about "which rooms to avoid" on this board. That might be another place you would look to avoid "room problems".

The original poster for the Glory was "girlsnightout". I thought if "she" was still around, she could tell you the cabin number. However, I don't see where she has posted anything in 2006.

I didn't see a thread about the Conquest class ships, but there was a complaint from someone on a Triumph class ship that there was noise in cabin 1259 from a crew bar located below. The poster said that someone else in his party was in an adjoining room and did not notice the noise.

Interesting...do you have any links

I am computer challenged and can't do the fancy link things that I have seen others do.

However, if you go back to the "advanced" search and type in crew+party+Riveria....the thread I read should come up.

I did not see anything about the Truimph but since that is not a Conquest class ship perhaps that is why I did not notice it.

THE CREW HAS THIER OWN DISCO?????:confused:

Do they also have thier own gym and spa??? LOL

they also get their own cabin they sahre with another. THey do have activities for crew members like bingo and trivia. they pay 75 cents for their bottle of beers.

Crew members are not allowed in the general area with passengers at any time.

The original poster for the Glory was "girlsnightout". I thought if "she" was still around, she could tell you the cabin number. However, I don't see where she has posted anything in 2006.

That particular poster was banned, again, and that was her only Carnival cruise. It's unlikely she'll respond unless she comes back, again, under a new name for the umpteenth time. :rolleyes:

Archived