POAM - Its almost time to depart !!

pfd104

:) Less than 20 days left before we leave on the POAM (May 13th ), I booked last May and it seemed like a life time away then, but now its almost here!!!!!!! We arrive on the 11th (it’s a long flight) and will also be spending week post cruise on Waikiki. I have taken a year to plan this and have my cars booked for all the islands, maps, tour books and a 15 page itinerary that I made to help us while on the Islands.

I have kept an open mind about this cruise and have read most of the reviews (the good and the bad). I will write a full review on my return (May 27th). Finally thanks to all CC members who helped me posting informative comments on this site.

Any final comments from previous Hawaii cruisers??

:) Less than 20 days left before we leave on the POAM (May 13th ), I booked last May and it seemed like a life time away then, but now its almost here!!!!!!! We arrive on the 11th (it’s a long flight) and will also be spending week post cruise on Waikiki. I have taken a year to plan this and have my cars booked for all the islands, maps, tour books and a 15 page itinerary that I made to help us while on the Islands.

I have kept an open mind about this cruise and have read most of the reviews (the good and the bad). I will write a full review on my return (May 27th). Finally thanks to all CC members who helped me posting informative comments on this site.

Any final comments from previous Hawaii cruisers??

Looking forward to your review. Hope you have a great trip!

Have a fabulous time and try to post right when you get back so we can read it before we leave on June 8!!!! Did you get your docs yet??

Not yet, I called them and they said that they should be here next week.

Hi,

we are also on POAM MAy13( on our honeymoon!)

Flying from the East Coast to San Fran MAy 11, then flying to Honolulu

on MAy 12th.Staying at the Marriot Wakiki on MAy 12th.

Reviews sound ok; maybe the seas will calm down for our trip.

Archived