Pedicure/manicure/ salon prices on Triumph

cheekie

Hello, I'm just off the Triumph (4/15-4/22) and I don't have the spa material, but I do have the daily capers and I will list for you each day what the spa specials were:

Sat - (embarkation specials) $30 off selected treatments betw. 12Noon and 3:30pm (no actual prices for treatments). And $15 off all facial & massages.

Sun - Body contouring treatment - normally $145 now $125. Glamour hair package for formal night $65 (I did this one!) Couples teeth whitening

$48 off regular price (reg. price not listed).

Mon - (Pick & mix port special) 2 for $79 or 3 for $99 - Half body massage; Spa facial; Seaweed wrap; Full body exfoliation; Scalp masage; Foot & ankle massage; hand & arm massage; Re-ploish; Alpha massage capsule; milk nourishing body wrap.

Tues - 2 for $109 - 25 min. massage; 25 min. facial; full body exfoliation; milk nourishing body wrap; scalp massage. AND - Indaian Scalp Massage m- 40 min. TODAY $59.

Wed - (in port) SPA COCKTAIL 25 min. massage + 25 min. facial, normally $160, TODAY just $79. Frangipani Scalp Treatment masssage only $26.

Thurs - Managers port special - $99 special Full bofy massage + free express facial - $99 La Therapie Hydralift Facial + free back massage - $99 Jamaica Margherita - Scfalp massage, express facial, foot & ankle massage TODAY only $69.

Fri - Homeward bound specials 2 for $49 or 3 for $60 - Mini facial; deep conditioning hair treatment; Sun Glow Make-Over; Frencfh Braid; Hand & Nail conditioning Massage; Scalp Massage; Wet Hair Cut.

SPA EXPRESS FACIAL - Today only $29

So -that was the daily specials as listed in the capers, but there were other things going on that were not listed. They were normally expensive, but you should plan to treat yourself to something! Have fun!

If you want a pedicure go to your nearest salon and get one. I am a licensed manicurest and had one done on the ship. Really bad!!! Their idea of a pedicure and the way one should be given is very different and they also do not have a uv light to dry and seal your polish. I had a real mess by the time I got back to my room.

I had a simple manicure done and it was $25.00. They had a more "elaborate" nails, hand massage etc etc etc for around $50.00 ( if my memory serves me) but all I wanted was a plain manicure. It took several trips to the spa to get booked, but they finally worked me in. It was an ok job. Not as good as back home. But then, that just could have been the spa staff member that I got.

Archived